Reviews for Mischief and Magic
Hey chapter 16 . 7/23/2014
I'm quite conflicted... I liked your story, the general plot and idea were great, but the whole story contained a lot of OOC-ness, awkward dialogue and tell-not-show method... Overall, a great attempt, just try to fix the already mentioned things :)))
Minnymax chapter 16 . 12/20/2013
Please write another like this in Lokis point of view! It would be epic! Also I read your profile and agreed with 99% of what you've got on it about copy and pasting if you agree! You a good writer. Please write some more about thor you only did two or three. Thanks.
Btw, have a good Christmas and new year!
sav0219 chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
LOVE
Guest chapter 6 . 8/11/2012
hydrogen peroxide , not nitrogen

I know it's hard to figure out what a characters wounds should be treated with in a story but I can tell you that hydrogen peroxide is for treatment of minor cuts and abrasions. I see the story is complete and such but I figured that it couldn't hurt to leave a tidbit of advice for future reference.
Alexis chapter 16 . 6/27/2012
Ah! I loved it! It actually had a plot! Amazing! :D Great job, and no grammar mistakes, either!
The-Summer-Frost chapter 16 . 6/24/2012
Inreally loved this story :) although there were some parts that could use improvement ( mostly franker. But whatis franker) I thought you fir a especially good job at personalities. I really hope you'll write it in loki's pig's I would love to read it!
Helioqueen chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Hello!

I like how things start right after the movie. Ipod! XD

What I don't like is how Loki spills everything out to the first people he meets. Sure, you had to settle things but As long as you know the rules (Like tired or injured not Loki being good with magic) they don't need to be discussed for the sake of informing.

Short quite simple sentences make this fun to read and short. I cannot success in such a feat. (As this review reveals :S)
noukinav018 chapter 16 . 4/27/2012

Lol

Yah,that was pretty odd.
noukinav018 chapter 14 . 4/27/2012
ROTFL

Give the deity of mischief some air to avoid choking!
noukinav018 chapter 13 . 4/27/2012
That was very amusing :)
noukinav018 chapter 12 . 4/27/2012
And that's quite a pair...both sad idiots that is XD
noukinav018 chapter 11 . 4/27/2012
Ok I know this is going to sound so out of line, but I can't help it after reading the last sentence.

**blinks**

**blinks again**

**eye twitches**

**drops on the floor guffawing uncontrollably**
noukinav018 chapter 10 . 4/26/2012
U hv got to be kidding me
noukinav018 chapter 9 . 4/26/2012
Really?

The dude is so confusing at times...