Reviews for Love BirdsScoThia American Idol FanFiction
Jessica chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Wow! This story is just wonderful! Hands Down to you! Please update! I've been waiting since last year for you to update it! :) I love it! Pretty please update!
Eleanor chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Hi. I'm from the UK! I watched American Idol last year and this year and I really love Scotty and Thia together! This story is amazing! Please update it! I need it in my life! :) lol. :) xx
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I love this fanfiction so much! I have been waiting for you to update this since last year! I love this story please update it! Scotty Thia SCOTHIA! Love this story sorry if I didn't get to comment last year because I don't have a username for this but now you can comment without a username which is cool. I love this stroy. Please update
ITLS4ever chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
This is amazing! I love it so far, pls do continue writing this story :) I love scothia! My absolute favourite American idol couple! If you like scothia check out my story :) .com oh and if you have twitter follow me at candylover1995 :)
JacobsConlonBrooklynNewsie chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
I love this story! It's so good! Please update soon!
ciaranoelle chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Awesome job. Keep going!

You should definately write a Lauren/Scotty Fiction too!
theetheepheepheelovesme chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I super love it! But is it a little early for them to kiss, the story must contain frindship first, then realization in the second then the kiss. But it was great no offense! Update soon! So excited!