Reviews for Kiss the Cook
Ookay chapter 1 . 3/14
Was there a point to this?
Maya1109 chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
This was such a good first chapter. I wish you had continued.
dramalover9912 chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
I really like the plot I hope you continue we need more of this couple so PLZ CONTINUE !
AshesFallDown chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Awwwwwww, poor shinobu! Cant wait for more! : )
sammycrusinix chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
MORE! OMG! lol This story is amazing! I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY wanna see MOOOOORRRREEEE! *thumb up*
Ivy Jane Backer chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Ack! You can't leave it with cute little Shinobu crying! It's just not right! What we need is a little make up lovin' if you know what I mean so pretty please update soon!
ChessKeeper chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
The story is promising. Sadly it has been 5 months since you first posted this. I think it's about time you updated. :)
KayaCuddy chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
AWW poor Shinobu! Miyagi will take back his words when he finds out that you're going to a collage in England.
yuki-hime91 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
well, if u continue it ill read and probably revew again... If u dont i simply forget about it... Have a good one
bite.that.cookie chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Next chapter! Next Chapter! You must!
xMoymoy chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I loooooove this story so far! Please keep going! :D
Majo Dia chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
This chapter is good, rather dramatic as well. It starts at an odd point, but, ends on a good one.

I'll be looking forward to the next chapter!
hinshihoushi chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Just recently started reading stories that were pecific to this pairing. Even though this chapter eas fairly short it does look promising.
DAYADEW chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Aaah the suspense! I wish you had made it longer NOW hahaha... yes please do continue! This pairing needs more love..

Btw... this part here:

"I.. I'm comming in."

Coming is spelled with one 'm' only..

Happy writings!
AS7R0Z0MB13 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
It's cutee :) needz more :)