Reviews for Illuminated Wish
tuesdaylovexx chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Wow. This is really good! I can imagine that Mion feels very similar to this when it comes to Keiichi. And the ending was absolutely adorable. 3
Sergeant Daniel chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
This is really good, I love it:D
Crimso chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Is it just me, or is this one of the most beautiful things I've ever read? Simply amazing. First of all, your writing is simply amazing. I've already noticed your amazing skill in your other works though this fanfiction just simply adds to my theory that you're some kind of super person. I mean, really. Where do I start? I loved the metaphors you used. Really, metaphors and other figurative language is really tough at times. Take me for example, I sometimes have to force myself to put in figurative language since I always forget. Never have I seen such amazing use of the English language! And if it seems like I'm exaggerating, I'm not! You have talent.

Okay, so moving on. Mion's thoughts were written in a really believable way. I felt like I was in her position, like I was feeling her emotions. They were also very in character for Mion, a proud, tomboyish person who is too afraid to admit her feelings. I knew it was Mion the whole time not only because you said in the characters but because it really seemed like her. Only at the end did you really state that it was Mion... which I really when people are writing oneshots. Also, It's MionXKeiichi, and who doesn't like MionXKeiichi? (Lame people, that's who *shot*). I also like the way it ended, with Keiichi kissing Mion. That really left a big impact. I like it when things end with a cliffhanger, only never to be finished. It leaves the rest up to the reader, which is something I like as a writer. I love coming up with random ideas! I could go on forever, but I think I've summed up my feelings for this fanfiction. Now excuse me as I cut this review a little short, I want to read this again before I go watch TV with my mom.

~Crimso
The Minister of Silly Walks chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
_ Normally I'm not one to point out typos but this was too Goddamn beautiful to let there be any stain whatsoever to take away from the breath-taking awesomeness of this work. There were only two that I counted. One at the beginning ("...the starts hidden behind the clouds." I'm guessing it should be "stars") and another in the same paragraph ("A lightning struck down in the distance..." it should be "A BOLT OF lightning struck down in the distance" or something similar. i.e. "A flash of" or "a column of" or something like that). And now moving on to why this was...

...amazing! It's hard to even describe it proper! I was completely floored, especially at the start of the second paragraph. "An agonizing pain was throbbing in her heart, each stab representing every false smile that had ever curved her lips, every lie that her voice had spoken." O_O Wooooooooow! That's quotable material! I might have to log on to facebook just so I can post that in my "Favorite Quotes" section. Again...how are you able to write so well? Especially when English isn't your first language? You write better than some real English authors I've read and I've read plenty. It's simply mind-boggling and I'm probably spending way too much time being fascinated with your master of the English language so I'll stop with that now. That being said though, you are now one of my favorite writers. Period. Not just favorite FF writer but just one of my favorite writers. Pleeease consider a career in writing stories professionally! If you didn't it would be such a tremendous waste of talent.

And the trouble with you writing so well is that it's hard for me to actually describe why what you wrote is so freaking awesome (and I mean AWESOME in the true sense of the word as in it leaves me completely filled with awe). Should I talk about the innate elegance of your diction? Or how everything here so beautifully summarizes Mion's feelings for her best friend as well as the internal struggle she suffers pitting her tomboyish side against her girly side? Or how I could feel, share in, and experience every emotion you put Mion through? Or how the ending to this was absolutely perfect? Or perhaps I should talk about how, by the time I had finished reading, I just stared at my computer screen for what felt like a minute trying to think about how I was going to do justice to this work with my review?

This is seriously, truly, genuinely a work of art that you should take a lot of pride in. That's all I can say at this point. I love it. It was a thing of beauty.

TTFN - Ta, Ta For Now