Reviews for Magic Land
Elenaria chapter 1 . 9/6/2002
*nods and says all she can:*

Nice.
Akela chapter 1 . 9/2/2002
Hey, that's pretty good! Fine writing, good use of subtlety to get your points across without cliché. The theme and energy are well thought out and you captured the spirit of an amusement park quite well. You don't need the bit about the photographs, though. It's more powerful if you're just observing.
Nails For Your Crucifix chapter 1 . 8/27/2002
You were right. This is a very special story. You get a gold star. I like where you said, "When the people are gone and the show is over, she's left behind to pick up the pieces, of lives and worlds and songs and empty amusement parks."

This was a wonderful story. I hope that I can write as well as you. Keep up the good work. I hope to read more soon.
Jux chapter 1 . 8/5/2002
I dont need anymore than this line: "...the mirror maze reflecting itself lazily away into infinity..." That did it for me - brilliant. I loved it, whats new?

Sometimes even death seems melancholy. Its the true author that puts the "even" in there - you'll excuse me, Its late, I'm rambling.
Ginger chapter 1 . 7/14/2002
*claps* You're right, it was very special. Good job.
The SleepWalker chapter 1 . 5/17/2002
That was cool, and very in character. Of course Death of all people would LOVE amusement parks! Great Fic, keep it up.
Ryoko no Shinigami who's too incompetent to sign in chapter 1 . 5/8/2002
This is really a very special piece (you were right, you get a happy cookie). The melancholy mixed with simple sweetness just makes it... unforgetable. Nice job.
Rae chapter 1 . 5/7/2002
WOw... this is amazing. you write extremely well. I w2ish i was this good -
me chapter 1 . 5/5/2002
Wow. That's all I can say.
SkywaterBlue chapter 1 . 4/7/2002
It's really interesting to think that you wrote this before the 9-11 story (because I've read it before, yes ;) ) and yet the setting echos so profoundly in both. I'm not saying they're the same story-no, they're beasts of different colors. They just share the same habitat and I think it's interesting and beautiful.