Reviews for Love, Sludge, and Dungarees
Cute.
Hikaoru13 chapter 2 . 6/18/2013
sweet story
flooj9235 chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
Another fantastic story! I love the idea behind this, and the Morse code was a hilarious touch. :)
N. E. Won chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
This story was well written and quite enjoyable. Not a fast-paced read, but it's totally worth it.
swishandflickwit chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
Oh honestly, I think you deserve more reviews! This was really witty and I had a lot of laugh out loud moments there plus very in character! I like that Draco gets turned into an animal. TWICE. It's reminiscent of his ferret days, haha! You're really funny and I really liked your story... :)
Draco mudiliar chapter 2 . 10/9/2011
Draco Malfoy, a pureblood prat fallen into pool of frogs as a frog.

Hahahaaa!

it must be a nightmare for him.
EchoDeltaNine chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
Aww! I love these really complicated Dramione stories where Hermione has to save him because he was stupid. This was fabulous and I loved it a lot!
yay chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
I was a bit confused by just about everything, but the frog thing was a nice touch.
Minty chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
how lovely and creative. this story was a breath of fresh air.
Jani chapter 2 . 6/1/2011
Great story! I really loved Hermione and Draco's thoughts and the honesty or maybe reality of the story - they aren't perfect. They say silly things. No one comes to his party. etc.

And quite funny, too.
WitchlySexy chapter 2 . 6/1/2011
I loved it! Malfoy being a frog was so ridiculously adorable 3 I love how you just pictured everything perfectly. Not excess details nor lacking...just the perfect amount. Excellent ]
theycallherkaush chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Honestly, I can't believe this only has one review, it's fabulous.

Loved the ending, and all the attention to detail. )
Broken Memories chapter 2 . 5/30/2011