Reviews for In a Word: Epic
Austrian Artemis chapter 7 . 9/6/2011
OMG SO AWESOME! this has been an EPIC story.

I might just need to write a blog story like this. I often wondered what the screen names for countries would be... I had already made some up but I like some of yours better. :)

Well. Gotta say this is EPIC. That's really all I can say! :D
Zenna95 chapter 7 . 9/3/2011
Aww, man... it's sad to realize that this is really ending D8 I mean, 'the series that never ends' isn't normally something I look forward to, but this was awesome! It was something to look forward to and laugh over... and now that joy is ending D8

But, well, all good things come to an end... *sigh* I suppose. So, I thank you for writing such an amazing story!

Zenna95
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 7 . 9/2/2011
I am going to miss this fanfic. Here is my last rant:

Monday: Estonia is a busy man, even at World Meetings. I just like how he stares at Ukraine's - err - "Huge Tracts of Land" and hides in the bathroom to clean up his nosebleed.

Tuesday: If Estonia wanted info THAT BAD, he should've cyber-stalked Austria. But, it's not the right thing to do. Cosplay as a Naruto character next time, Estonia!

Wednesday: This is where the fun starts. It's where the nations come together and PAR-TAY. Oh, and the cosplay. The cosplay! We need Estonia as William and France as Grell! (And America as Ronald Knox because they look alike)

Thursday: Oh, yes, the musical. I actually want the musical to be a fanfic. It would be quite awesome. P.S. Oh, Liet and his listening to "Firetruck You" ("The DysFUNctional Pirates" refrence).

Friday: Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday. It's always epic to go to a One Piece cosplay meetup at an anime con, and this con is no exception. We need more Denny as Kagamine Ren and his inappropriate stripper outfits not intended for shotas. But, Denny can pull them off with finesse. Why? Because he's Denmark.

Saturday: What a mundane day. I kind of wished Eduard didn't give away the ticket. Plus, Taiwan could've been one of the contestants in the pageant. But, Poland would make a better judge. While Estonia watches Adventure Time, Poland watches Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. While Estonia gets his clothes at Macy's, Poland shops at Forever 21. They're as different as Luffy and Ciel.

Sunday: AWWW! The end! I used to watch Pokémon too, Estonia. This last chapter made me realize this: If "Longing for Estonia" were a movie, the poster would have Estonia hugging his kness to the chest while he smiles euphemistcally while there are screenshots of various scenes in the background. That would be an epic poster.

In a word: Epic fanfic. I want to see more fics like this.
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 6 . 8/23/2011
Nooooo! It ends soon!

Is there going to be another fic after this?

Anyway, here are my questions.

Estonia, what are your favorite animes?

Estonia, what do you think of an Irelandxmale!Taiwan pairing?

Estonia, is anybody else going to do a blog?
Jeantron chapter 6 . 8/23/2011
OH this certainly got my mind off the shit that's been happening lately! AND FFFF PUPPIES-ARE-CUTE FFFFF.

oh god, seriously, never ever stop this fanfiction.

EVER.

I WILL CRY AND BITCH ABOUT IT ON TUMBLR IF YOU DO.
Zenna95 chapter 6 . 8/23/2011
Awww, why does it have to end? D8 *shot* This has been so much fun to read Thanks for a great run ) Can't wait for the final chapter

And, for the obligatory question to Estonia... "If you had to pick one of Hungary's spin-off manga ideas to support, which would it be?"
Liradawn chapter 4 . 8/15/2011
"BELA IS HAWT, I AM HER EDWARD" made me crack up so much. This entire chapter was quite weird and cracky, but in an amazingly funny way. Especially because everyone was so in character.
zoopdeloop chapter 3 . 8/8/2011
TT I tried clicking the link to Prussia's blog, but...
Jeantron chapter 5 . 8/5/2011
*dead* You are such an entertainment to everybody! XD Please, never ever stop making these...EVER!

PARTYIN', PARTYIN' YEAH! PARTYN', PARTYN' YEAH! FUN FUN FUN FUN.
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 5 . 8/4/2011
I don't think Finland knows what Panty and Stocking With Garterbelt is. XD

Is Sweden cosplaying as Garterbelt? XD

Is it me, or was I the person cosplaying as Okama!Sanji since I cosplayed as him for Anime Expo a few weeks ago?

Who were Taiwan and South Korea cosplaying as?

Aww, it's almost over!
Jeantron chapter 4 . 7/15/2011
Seaworld FFFFF

we use that nickname for our rp on iscribble! BAHAHA XDDD

oh god, this is glorious. keep writing em! 333
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 4 . 7/14/2011
That was the best musical ever! I was laughing all the way through! My favorite part was a part Estonia didn't put down - It was the part when Canada sat down and ate a sandwich while Austria sang a rap song about pimp life!
RomaneLuka chapter 4 . 7/14/2011
... I want to see this musical. And Prussia's music video. WHY MUST THEY NOT BE REALLL TT_TT
Jeantron chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
I am loving this pretty hard. 3

Cannot wait for the next chapter, come hurriedly, I say!
nima chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
This beautiful.

I haven't slept in days.

You're a wonderful person.