Reviews for Ballad Variation I on a Dance Theme
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
This is just so perfect.
13AkiraKuranXIII chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Beautiful! A treat to read.
Milly3c chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Loved it, thank you!
Amarylliss chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
This was absolutely lovely and so very sweet. I am dying to know what song they danced to, though!
blossoming art chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Oh wow. That was...lovely. I mean, I have many more adjectives that could describe your piece, but I think that about sums it up. What a well-written story. You use certain words or phrases, or even images, that I don't often see in fan fiction. This was a work of art, one that just kept showing more delights as it went on. It was like peeling back the layers of an onion, one layer even lovelier than the last. Thank you for sharing, this was positively some of the best fan fiction I've ever read. I have to go thank Abrae, who pointed me in your direction :)
CharmGirl24 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I'm currently unable to stop smiling and I have been squealing all the way through this story. They are positively magnificent together. Severus can be a bit slow on the uptake, but its so obvious how much he loves Harry and though they are so different, so much history between them they just fit so perfectly together. Oh the dance was simply wonderful and romantic and I'm hoping that something as amazing as that could happen in reality because it just made me so happy. You've done a fantastic job on this story I love it!
CHSgrl09 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
This was such a beautiful story. It was wonderfully done. :)
Daliria chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
You're amazing, that's all there is to it! This story just made me all warm and fuzzy _
Frankie and Avery.dont ask chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
That's so cute and sweet I'm going to die of a diabetic coma. I ADORED it. Your Sev is just delicious. Can I borrow him? I promise to give him back!

Please write more stories!

Frankie
DarkAngelBlossoms chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
very well written; I thoroughly enjoyed this one-shot.
FictionFail chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
I loved this.
Aulophobic Clarinetist chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
this was so adorable and beautifully written :)
Hericus C chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Just as sweet and wonderful as when I first read it on Archive of Our Own.
Imalena chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Thank you so much for this story! I had a stupid smile while I was reading about the dance. A stupid goofy smile... lol

Thank you so so so much, I loved it!