Reviews for I Dare You To Find Her
augmentedfourth chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Aw, based on your snippets of conversation, I had hoped that Lena was going to blow up the gate to the cell and she and Rhys would sprint out in a blaze of glory. But I guess this was safer and makes more sense. ;)

The conversation between Lena and Tesni was very well-done, I really enjoyed how they never said anything outright nasty to each other, but the intentions and hidden meanings were blatantly obvious. Of course someone in Lena's position would never want to be openly disrespectful to the queen, but I liked how she got her little digs in.

I know it was just a quick line, but I found it interesting that Lena refused to believe that Maia could be a Layan. I guess they're not as different from Orakians as we think...
BenoitRen chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I liked this one. It was enjoyable to read. I think it's because of the pacing. Don't quote me on that, though, I don't know much about the art of writing.

The backstory of Lena warming up to Rhys is believable. You've done a good job of portraying Lena's feelings in general. Helping Rhys get Maia back hurts, but she also wants him to be happy.

Interesting that a bethrothal had a clause that resulted in mountains of treasure if it was broken. But you just told me it wasn't that unusual.