Reviews for A little bit fairy tale
Saoirse-Inti chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
Wow, amazing chapter! There wasn't a single drabble I didn't love. Great job!
mareserpente chapter 3 . 10/21/2011
Ahh! You're back! *dances happily* I absolutely love this, the interactions between the characters are gorgeous an fabulously written... and "this caring lark", that made me squeal :D Great to have you back!
breezyyy chapter 3 . 10/21/2011
Loved this chapter! I really enjoyed the insights of the Doctor about Rory's 2,000 years and a little snap shot of one of those instances in Rory's waiting. River was brilliant and the Doctor's love declaration was cute!
breezyyy chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
I've been reading your stories all day and can I just say they are just so amazing! I love them all so much! I love these little dabbles and how easily you capture each of the characters in such different moments.
tasty-kate chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
I approve of dabbling with other cannon (and noncannon!) couples! Basically, if the Doctor’s involved, I wana read it, even if I do have a preference for Amy/11. :p I can’t even pick out which bit I loved the most with “Little Brother and little sister”. TOO. ADORABLE. Hnnnnnngggg-Rory kissing the Doctor. Amy opening the TARDIS with basically her heart warmed me to my toes. “Why it turned winter”- lajdflkjdaf THANK YOU

Can't wait for the next installment!
Flamingo1 chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
On the random side of reviews: There is a beetle (medium-size, black, matte) chasing me. Thought you might like to know.

On the not-random side:

Oh Rory being a nurse and Amy with the wine and *River*, just River because she's amazing and the best of them.

I love all your stories, but this series of little stories is really outstanding. You're an awesomely talented writer!

Cheers!
irishcanary chapter 2 . 7/9/2011
Really loved the doctor/River stuff in chapter 2 btw :)
irishcanary chapter 2 . 7/9/2011
Loved chatpers 1 and 2. I really liked your Rory stuff, he is a nurse to everything and such a hero :).
Kurisuta1 chapter 2 . 7/9/2011
All very lovely. Particularly fond of the last, The Wishing Ring. Beautiful writing.
Munchlette Belle chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
These are really lovely. You have a wonderful sense of the group and how they all relate to each other, Amy and the Doctor in particular. One of my favorite lines was the one about River's eyes being cold from having suffered so many losses that loss no longer shocks her. You gave her so much character with one sentence. Anyway, if you feel like writing more of these drabbles, I will surely read them because they are wonderful.
tasty-kate chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Oh! OH! This was an absolutely LOVELY come back! And you do drabbles quite well in that nearly every single one has me begging for more. Particularly those Rory/Doctor moments. I never really shipped them before but HOLY JESUS do you make them hot! I hope the next new thing you come out with as some Amy/Doctor moments. I love how you wrote them in your other stories. 3
eve11.2358 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
These are fantastic. The astronaut one is heartwrenching. I love painting the TARDIS, and Rory getting the thermocouplings wrong, and Canton driving away and the Doctor always coming back for them and being alien and a terrible dancer and not always telling them the truth.
imperfectandchaotic chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
YOU'RE BACK! YAY!

So lovely, as ever. Missed your exquisiteness and that uncanny ability you've got to just...catch them as the TARDIS is flying by.

*flails*

Last one is my favourite. :)

Annie