Reviews for Debt of Honor
hcrimson chapter 29 . 11/7/2013
I don't know what time I started reading this, but well done. Fire Emblem fanfictions tend towards the ludicrously naive and unrealistic, but this story is a rare find. I mean certain elements are just unavoidable, but you should feel free to correct as you see fit. I also think it's more realistic that the more idealistic among them despise and fear him.
Cormag Ravenstaff chapter 50 . 8/26/2013
Wow, just wow.

This is a worthy addition to this fandom. Somebody has finally wrote the true character of the tactician. Kayleth's methods, strategies, mindset all make sense. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. Eliwood needed a lesson this whole fic.

Magnificent. I will recommend this to others
He-Who-Is-Bored chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
I do agree with Kayleth having pathetic combat skills, though I hope they may at least evolve to moderate competency with time. It would be unnecessary to have him become great, but would be hard to believe if he has some skill and it never grows in the slightest.
Tom-Ato13 chapter 50 . 9/20/2012
10/10. The best complete FE7 fic here if I do say so myself, and I do say. Wait, what? This story was great, I will definitely reread this now that it is finished to get the entire thing in one sitting.

I will be waiting in the next story, and I do believe you have said you will do a FE6 story as well with Kayleth. So there is that.
patattack chapter 50 . 9/20/2012
sweet chapter. liked the idea of kayleth running an inn in bulgar.
WhizkidHV chapter 50 . 9/20/2012
Greatly enjoyed this story and congratulations on finishing it. I'll be looking forward to the next.
Zero1ariA chapter 50 . 9/20/2012
Great ending, in that it lends to a sequel!

Florina is so cute TT don't bully her!

lol love the FFVII reference. What's the revolutionary army going to be called? Avalanche?
CodeCid chapter 50 . 9/20/2012
Epic ending, man. Love how you set the stage for the true finale in Kayleth's story, unless he survives? Don't spoiler me.

Loved the twist with Florina. Considering how little Kayleth had thought of her at first, it seems fitting.
neogoki chapter 50 . 9/20/2012
a worthy ending to a good story, and already a taste of the next masterpiece!
good canon is as cruel as it is consistent, nobody will like a 100% perfect world, no matter what they claim
Florina shows her growth, nice!
an Inn, in some stories i know this would be the beginn of building a spynetwork...
Mzr90 chapter 50 . 9/19/2012
First great ending man really well done I like the way things went with Florina and how difficult it was for her to get married plus you showing how much she grown.

I was really surprised on the ending an inn in Sacae really cool idea I'm guessing Sain might be steward now due to Kent moving to Ilia but anyway just gotta say how awesome this was and how cool a tactician Kayleth was.
CodeCid chapter 49 . 9/19/2012
Always touched by his love for Alice, even if his being so good at competition inadvertantly killed off all of his other siblings.

Saber was one hell of a useless king.

Wow. Loved intelligent Ninian.
Zero1ariA chapter 49 . 9/19/2012
Loved the insertion of F/Z Rider's speech. Iskander is the best.

Surprised at how smart Ninian is, but I guess I shouldn't be.
patattack chapter 49 . 9/19/2012
nice chapter. liked how kayleth really seemed like one of the 'good guys' (to put it in simple terms).

I found it particularly interesting how you showed off Ninian as being so smart in how she persuaded Kayleth to be the godfather of her and eliwood's child.
neogoki chapter 49 . 9/19/2012
Ninian shows surprising depths! Never thought she could get Kayleth to agree with her and to protect her children, she even skillfully blackmailed him, bravo! If she keeps showing such skill in politics Kayleth might even start to truly like her.

Lady Lousie, I guess she is the kind of woman that Kayleth can't handle, well ties to her might turn out useful later

No wedding or mention of Hector and Florina?
Cloud Link Zero chapter 49 . 9/18/2012
Hmm...that line about what nobles must be looks eerily familiar to what Rider from Fate Zero said a king should be before unleashing hell upon assassin...