Reviews for dean winchester is going down
MrsMercer chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Hey, sorry this has taken me so long to review.

I loved this, granted I have never seen the movie, but I saw it all play out in my head. They are gonna crush him and I can't wait to see where this goes.
Lady OD chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
that movie was kinda fun ...its gonna be great see dean in that kind of trouble
Sams Witch chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
dude...awesome first chapter! I love that movie and this story is going to be awesome! this is going to on my top!
Sparkly Blue Eyes chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Thanks for pimping me out girl :P

This sounds soooo interesting and funny! Awesome first chapter, really setting the pace up for the plot. The girls are cool, really like their names! And their chemistry well you can tell from your writing they are all very close!

I can't wait to see what they have in store for Dean! boys in TROUBLE! UH OH! :P HAHA Okay so you really have to update soon! Don't leave me hanging too long - as always girl great job! UPDATE UPDATE!

Luv ya girl, ttys xoxo
Chantel Royal chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I love John Tucker Must Die, hilarious movie. Can't wait to see what happens. Sounds good so far. Keep it up :)
dean's chick84 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Cannot wait to see what to dean.
CWinchester chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Omg! Ok, first let me tell you that I love that movie, I always laugh my ass out when I watch it. Actually when I read the summarize I though that this story it was going to be like that movie, and I wasn't wrong, lol! Short first chapter and I can' wait for more...I am really going to love this story...poor Dean! Awww so sweet for you to say that I'm one of your favorite actors...I really appreciatte that you recommended me! Thanks girl, you rock! Ok, update soon alright? xOxO
AprilC3604 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Loved this story girl! Dean needs to be tought a lesson lol. I can't wait for the next chapter. I have a feeling this story will be awesome :) and you are so welcome