Reviews for The Unexpected Lord of Foxes
ivanganev1992 chapter 10 . 2/21
CH 10 Fighing against Elite 3rd gate Illusions song puppeteer.
Darksnider05 chapter 10 . 1/28
I have no idea why you stopped writing this because it's hilarious, and super good. The characters are all on point and the toad summon was epic. Kinda wish Temari and Gaara had shown up to see that. Though I don't think think the Bone Pulse dude is down though he might be if he wasn't ready for the summon.

Poor Tayuya always getting crushed by something.
twolfe81 chapter 10 . 12/27/2016
Excellent story! Please continue it!
Look what Jesus did chapter 10 . 11/5/2016
Holy hell Tayuya getting owned by the food cart destroyer was epic can't wait to read more
anoneme chapter 10 . 9/30/2016
This is awesome! The fights are well described and heart pounding, the characters are very much themselves with interesting little changes making the original plot new and fascinating to read. Excellent fic!
Sanguinis13 chapter 10 . 8/4/2016
Good story, hope to see more soon.
arinasution5 chapter 8 . 7/18/2016
Hu
ShadowWolf626 chapter 10 . 7/5/2016
this is very good. I loved it, plese continues it. if you leave me hangging, the suspense may kill me. Anyway this is briliant, and very well done. Are you going to give Naruto more than one element? because for me him just having wind was bullshite. My sugestion (you may ignor it if you don't like it.) is his elements could have been like this Fire- Kurama's charkra is the embodiment of fire pretty much, and since Naruto has had it in his system it should be natrual for him. Water- His mother was an Uzamaki from the land of worlpools, and had water rherfor he is predisposed to have water as well. Wind and Lightning- His father's elements, his speed was mostly likly from these elments, thus giving Naruto a dance at those, besides he was given wind in the canon. I also see no reason he can't gain an afintity for earth as well, cannon states that shinobi can gain new elements through training. Are you giving Naruto a fighting form other than street brawler? Will you givw Naruto more jitsus than the, what four, he has in the canon? Can Naruto have a fox sage mode? I can't think of anything else at the moment so... Ja Ni Wolf out
ShadowWolf626 chapter 10 . 7/5/2016
ShadowWolf626 chapter 7 . 7/5/2016
k
NarHina chapter 10 . 5/18/2016
Loved the story I think Naruto will completely beat Sasuke when they fight having Naruto summon a toad to crush Tayuya was smart anti climactic but smart.

Can't wait for the next fight though the start off this chapter and the end of last chapter is really confusing because Hinata and Neji were already fighting Kidomaru at the end of last chapter but they weren't in this chapter.

Naruto and Hinata Forever:)
NarHina chapter 7 . 5/18/2016
Yes you did meet my expectations, the part about Iruka looking after the children was a great idea.

Also Naruto blurting out that he kissed Hinata was nice and Hanabi innocents even more so.

The battle and death was great though I am a bit confused about the mechanical fox he showed up with.

Loved it Naruto and Hinata Forever:)
Katsumie chapter 10 . 3/26/2016
NEED MORE!
my 2 guys chapter 10 . 11/9/2015
that was great keep the chapters coming
Mistress Saturn1 chapter 10 . 10/29/2015
love it. I can't wait to see more of this