Reviews for The Unexpected Lord of Foxes
Biblio388 chapter 7 . 4/19
A very cool chapter. Really like how you handled everything and the summons you used here. They are awesome. Can't wait to read more.
Biblio388 chapter 6 . 4/19
Unless you do something surprising with Sasuke, this is looking like another story where I will think he is a complete idiot. I am shocked at how often he can be a bonehead without learning anything from other people beyond what power they can give him and it certainly has made me greatly dislike the moron in general. Other than that little rant, great chapter. Like what you seem to be building towards and look forward to reading it.
Biblio388 chapter 5 . 4/19
This is certainly an intriguing way to play the relationship between captive and jailor. Kind of hoping the elders screw up and Naruto goes ballistic, if only to show them the error of thinking they are above everyone else.
Biblio388 chapter 2 . 4/19
Interesting if unpleasant way to go about the beginning of this story. Never really happy to see some of my favorite characters suffer but I can see that it has a purpose here.
OnGuard chapter 2 . 4/15
Well. You now have 2 strikes against you.

Strike 1. The highly overused and downright idiotic belief that the elders can control who is head of the clan. They wouldn't dare go against their traditions.

Strike 2. The absurd belief that the 64 palms could effect Naruto while he is tapping the Fox's chakra.

For an author who has written outstanding stories, yt? should ashamed of this chapter.
moose892000 chapter 5 . 4/11
You know when you think about it the berry act of placing a slave seal on a active ninja could be seen as an attempt at subverting the military forces under the hokage and would be considered an act of high treason
Great story sir hope to see an update soon
WrittinInStone chapter 9 . 3/10
This is a really great story. Really. I hope you decide to update one day. I know that the lack of reviews when your views and visitor count is probably very high is very discouraging, but for those of us who take the time out to review, continuing the story is very much appreciated.

If you don't, though, thank you for your efforts thus far.
WrittinInStone chapter 8 . 3/10
This is incredibly epic and SO unique. Who in the world has thought of making Naruto do something like this?

So tired of idiot Naruto. Thank you for giving something so wonderfully different.
Inumeru chapter 9 . 2/20
Why you no write new chapters?
bb-san chapter 9 . 1/25
Update!
Jileel chapter 4 . 1/3
Great story. I really like your version of naruto. I can't wait for the update!
Zamrok chapter 9 . 12/30/2014
Re reading this story... I want more! ;; i know you've got a lot more stories and projects, but I hope you haven't forgotten this one!
procon chapter 9 . 12/19/2014
Awesome story so far! I'm loving the plot alot so far! Hope you update soon!
Supersaiyen 7 chapter 9 . 12/7/2014
Can you please update the story it's been 9 months !
apeljohn chapter 9 . 11/21/2014
This is an awesome story, both in concept and implementation. I'm pretty sure it's impossible for a Naruto fan *not* to enjoy the thought of our hero getting medieval on the Hyuuga Elders' asses.