Reviews for The Unexpected Lord of Foxes
ZirconK chapter 10 . 10/3
A good story. Will like to read more. Please update soo n.
SPark681 chapter 10 . 9/30
Nice hopefully Naruto will succeed in his mission to bring back sasuke anyways keep up the great work!
nightwind83 chapter 10 . 9/10
grats on the postion and liked on the chapter. had to reread the end to make sure i read it right. i like the ending.
Ahyah chapter 10 . 9/6
An engaging read. I quite like your unique take on Naruto, definitely stands out for originality. I can't wait to read the future chapters henceforth.
sealkid3 chapter 10 . 9/3
Gamaken's entrance was awesome! I'm enjoying your story immensely! Naruto's mental development feels a bit fast but in no way detracts from the awesomeness of this story! Can't wait to see where you take things next!
jay chapter 10 . 8/21
Great stuff, i love this story so much , glad to see it updated
marquis.shax chapter 10 . 8/19
love the original twist on the Tayuya fight with having Naruto summon 'Ken to flatten her lol. Now summon one of the foxes, possibly Kurama himself, to deal with Kimimaro and that would be pretty cool but of course Shika would get away without a single fight an we can't be having that lol
Pinoy Gamer chapter 10 . 8/18
Damn..I want more! This is awesome!
Spidey2 chapter 10 . 8/11
Love it! Keep going!
Roxie.88 chapter 10 . 8/8
Awesome chapter! Love hinatas part and te whole different take on the fights! Now will naruto and shikamaru make it in time to et sasuke or will sasuke still leave his village?
Jewlbunny chapter 10 . 8/6
Finally I got to read this. I've been falling behind lately. Hope to read more soon.
Dracoessa chapter 3 . 8/3
Bull, Sizune that account is a huge pile!
Sahweet, nice to see you back. Can't wait for the next, I like this. Almost as much as Twelve Shattered Mirrors.
Bleis29 chapter 10 . 7/30
That Neji/Hinata duo against Kidomaru was completely baller, and that little peak in her thoughts at the end of the fight was an amazing touch.

With Gamaken and Shikamaru to help Naruto out, I'm eager to see how the Sasuke retrieval mission will end.
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 10 . 7/29
Congratulations and nice story.