Reviews for The Unexpected Lord of Foxes
arinasution5 chapter 8 . 7/18
Hu
wolfmoon21 chapter 10 . 7/5
this is very good. I loved it, plese continues it. if you leave me hangging, the suspense may kill me. Anyway this is briliant, and very well done. Are you going to give Naruto more than one element? because for me him just having wind was bullshite. My sugestion (you may ignor it if you don't like it.) is his elements could have been like this Fire- Kurama's charkra is the embodiment of fire pretty much, and since Naruto has had it in his system it should be natrual for him. Water- His mother was an Uzamaki from the land of worlpools, and had water rherfor he is predisposed to have water as well. Wind and Lightning- His father's elements, his speed was mostly likly from these elments, thus giving Naruto a dance at those, besides he was given wind in the canon. I also see no reason he can't gain an afintity for earth as well, cannon states that shinobi can gain new elements through training. Are you giving Naruto a fighting form other than street brawler? Will you givw Naruto more jitsus than the, what four, he has in the canon? Can Naruto have a fox sage mode? I can't think of anything else at the moment so... Ja Ni Wolf out
wolfmoon21 chapter 10 . 7/5
wolfmoon21 chapter 7 . 7/5
k
NarHina chapter 10 . 5/18
Loved the story I think Naruto will completely beat Sasuke when they fight having Naruto summon a toad to crush Tayuya was smart anti climactic but smart.

Can't wait for the next fight though the start off this chapter and the end of last chapter is really confusing because Hinata and Neji were already fighting Kidomaru at the end of last chapter but they weren't in this chapter.

Naruto and Hinata Forever:)
NarHina chapter 7 . 5/18
Yes you did meet my expectations, the part about Iruka looking after the children was a great idea.

Also Naruto blurting out that he kissed Hinata was nice and Hanabi innocents even more so.

The battle and death was great though I am a bit confused about the mechanical fox he showed up with.

Loved it Naruto and Hinata Forever:)
Katsumie chapter 10 . 3/26
NEED MORE!
my 2 guys chapter 10 . 11/9/2015
that was great keep the chapters coming
Mistress Saturn1 chapter 10 . 10/29/2015
love it. I can't wait to see more of this
atchoum35 chapter 10 . 10/29/2015
Good story, i like your naruto, thanks and congratulations
Guest chapter 10 . 10/21/2015
Please continue and post soon it's a good story and could you please include more NaruHina fluff? And maybe a lemon? Thanks I have an account but I can be assed logging on o am called billybonka and I would appreciate it if anyone reading this would read my story NaruHina- the caught Hokage and review please thank you!
ZirconK chapter 10 . 10/3/2015
A good story. Will like to read more. Please update soo n.
SPark681 chapter 10 . 9/30/2015
Nice hopefully Naruto will succeed in his mission to bring back sasuke anyways keep up the great work!
nightwind83 chapter 10 . 9/10/2015
grats on the postion and liked on the chapter. had to reread the end to make sure i read it right. i like the ending.
Ahyah chapter 10 . 9/6/2015
An engaging read. I quite like your unique take on Naruto, definitely stands out for originality. I can't wait to read the future chapters henceforth.