Reviews for The Unexpected Lord of Foxes
PLEASE, I BEG OF YOU, CONTINUE THIS FIC!
QueenDeadPool chapter 11 . 2/13
I like this story thank you for all your hard work.
Naria Prime chapter 11 . 2/4
Hi!
Great fic! :D
Are you planning on continuing? I'd really love to see what happens next, especially now that Naruto managed to defeat/catch Sasuke...
Please don’t let this fic be dead. This a different style fic to be Please please don’t let this have become a dead fic that never going be updated again. Please please update this fic again. Please with a Cherry on top maybe?
Too bad you can't have Kurama carry Sasuke back by the back of his shirt like a little puppy while Naruto rides on his back.
ruboo001 chapter 11 . 1/14
Hah! Kurama is awesome! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Avery Datukon chapter 11 . 1/3
I love how original you make this fic feels. The action and the tad bit of romance really has a nice feel attached to the fic. I'm also impressed with how you could leave fans cringing (me right now) with your well thought of cliffhangers. I hope you could update this fic soon because it's one of my favourites. Take a bow dude, you have earned my respect.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/9/2017
Has this been dropped?
Kaboob Shanks chapter 10 . 11/19/2017
Hahaha...

Tayuya brand papad!
killendell chapter 11 . 8/31/2017
Looking forward to the next chapter of this one, whenever it should come out! Thanks again for another fun read!
Sageofchaos chapter 11 . 8/21/2017
hope to see more.
KB chapter 11 . 7/29/2017
... it is almost 5 am where i am, my wife is completely knocked out, and i had to leave the room to bust out laughing at the way the Valley of the End fight just ended. Absolutely BRILLIANT! I love it! I love this and your other Naruto stories! (Just been too lazy to comment :) )
I seriously cannot wait for more updates on your stories and i am very glad you have returned to finish them. You are an incredible writer. Kudos to you
Pucusi chapter 11 . 7/23/2017
I enjoyed this story greatly, the few spins are working nicely I must say. Please keep it your story. Kishimoto dropped the ball big time in his story. The name of the hero is Naruto but, he made the Uchihas eyes out shine Naruto in every way possible. So power up the hero more then the villains and you're good. Later!
ArtanisRose chapter 11 . 7/13/2017
That part where Naruto summoned Kurama and everything leading up to the end of this chapter made me shiver in terror amd excitement. Seriously, I had chills rolling down my spine when I read that.
marquis.shax chapter 1 . 7/5/2017
you know what really fucking sucks? you started this story SIX FUCKING YEARS AGO an yet in that ENTIRE TIME you've only gotten ELEVEN FUCKING CHAPTERS. God damn pick two or three stories at most an focus on them until they're finished an THEN fucking go with another story instead of doing like 20 different god damn mother fucking stories at a time that will NEVER get finished if you can't focus on specific stories then quit writing as it just pisses people off when you basically abandon a story