Reviews for The Unexpected Lord of Foxes
Bleis29 chapter 10 . 17h
That Neji/Hinata duo against Kidomaru was completely baller, and that little peak in her thoughts at the end of the fight was an amazing touch.

With Gamaken and Shikamaru to help Naruto out, I'm eager to see how the Sasuke retrieval mission will end.
God of Vampires chapter 10 . 7/29
Congratulations and nice story.
mr. cloud chapter 10 . 7/29
Great to see an update can't wait for more... I love what your doing with the training and anbu... I hope to see more soon
Era-chan chapter 10 . 7/29
I'm glad to read another chapter of this story. And it is an eventful one.

One note: it was already mentioned within the last chapter the beginning of the separation between Neji/Hinata and Naruto/Shikamaru as the Hyuga cousins faced off against Kidomaru. So I wonder which one you prefer: the one in the previous chapter or the one in this chapter. I hope that can be fixed.

Also, will the Sand siblings (Temari, Kankuro, and Gaara) make an appearance in this particular arc? Nothing against them, but it would be interesting how you will involve or exclude said siblings in this rescue.

I appreciate how strong Naruto and Hinata are in this story. Continue on with that. Also, I hope to read a bit more about the Konohamaru Corps and Hanabi in the future. They are such funny children.

Lastly, congratulations on having your muse prompt you into writing AND in being hired as a full time teacher! Wish you the best in your career and your stories! I'll be eagerly looking forward to future chapters of this story.
Ryuujin96 chapter 10 . 7/27
Excellent chapter. I loved the way Naruto dealt will Tayuya and Gamaken response was funny. I am curious if you will write out the time skip, at the very least one maybe two chapters. One thing I am hoping is that Naruto does not join ANBU as that would make it hard for Hinata to stay in the story as a main character. I really don't want Hinata to only be listed as a main character because she is Naruto's love interest. However since the summary hints at Naruto being focused on more than Hinata I will understand that she may at times be a background character. Anyways great chapter.
Gaiseric chapter 10 . 7/26
Nicely done. Heh, Tayuya got shitstomped.

The fight with Kidomaru was well planned out and executed, very easy flow narrative for the fight and it just works well.

Keep up the good work!
DeathFang9 chapter 10 . 7/26
Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooddd ! more soon ?
Thayerblue1 chapter 10 . 7/26
Awesome! I had to go back and re-read from the beginning to get the full enjoyment and this chapter did not disappoint. Keep up the great work!
Chewie Cookies chapter 10 . 7/26
That was BAWSS! Gotta love that Hinata was the one to end Kidomaru! And dat Gamaken, tho!

Keep up the good work!
Batros940 chapter 3 . 7/25
Considering the reason Tsunade wants to see the Hyuuga council is because of Hinata then, Shizune should have Hanako come to the tower with Hinata Not let him stay at the compoun when all the elders are summoned. Shizune would have been in the room while Naruto was telling Tsunade what happened so him and Hinata.
pervyysage chapter 5 . 7/25
nice chapter.
Hektols chapter 10 . 7/25
Great update, good for Tsunade making sure that Jiraiya will take his work seriously, unlike the original story.,
pervyysage chapter 4 . 7/25
KAWAII
Just an observer1 chapter 10 . 7/24
Good luck on the job and don't eat the food if you are in the us lol also love the story so much
jhosereyes chapter 10 . 7/24