Reviews for Rain on the Just
I like many things chapter 9 . 2/3
This was completely new, I mean, normally, authors challenge their readers to find out *who* is the villain. But this. This totally awesome piece of art gives us OBVIOUS clues and scenes that ultimately come down to Owen being the 'Beetle-Bomber'. It practically tells us. What kind of a moronic Neanderthal didn't see it coming? Instead, we can focus on the other aspects of the story, like the romance and the humor. So it's an adventure story, but it focuses on other things more than 'finding out the bad guy'. Don't get me wrong-there's nothing wrong with that and it's awesome- but it was nice to have a change. And I think it's pretty sweet that Megamind didn't want to create a villain by the cliche way that nearly all villains are created-the way HE HIMSELF was created. So he treated Owen with kindness(well, as much he can muster up). But by doing that, he let a ready-made villain into his home. It's all very ironic. And that scene with minion. That bastard. How could he? I hope Minion doesn't die. He's so... nice. But from a writer who kills off his characters daily, it would be a good story if he did die...
Cam Irving chapter 15 . 9/6/2015
Definitely worth the roller coaster. Wow! I loved it, from start to finish. It read really well too, I read all the dialogue in the correct voices too! Definitely worth the read 3
Cam Irving chapter 14 . 9/6/2015
How DARE-!
Cam Irving chapter 13 . 9/5/2015
I swear the reviews I leave will be reduced to just... almost babbling in the coming chapters. I never expected to speed through this fic so fast, but I just... I can't stop at this point.
Cam Irving chapter 12 . 9/5/2015
I swear, this is so well written I keep thinking how plausible this all is
Cam Irving chapter 11 . 9/5/2015
MINION IS ALIVE. I REPEAT. MINION IS ALIVE.

Thank GOD.
Cam Irving chapter 10 . 9/5/2015
No stop, please, my heart D:
Cam Irving chapter 9 . 9/5/2015
I'M SO SORRY I HAVEN'T REVIEWED THE OTHER CHAPTERS YET, BUT IT WAS SO CAPTIVATING.

I literally couldn't stop, i vowed to reciew eventually AND HE R in distress!

Minion!
BlueScilla chapter 15 . 9/2/2015
This was a great read and the sequel I wanted but never got from Dreamworks
Inventor of ZADRF chapter 14 . 8/20/2015
Hey, i just read this for maybe the fourth time and thought i'd bump you up to 200 reviews.
The more I read this the more impressed I am and the more I notice. You really know the characters and you really know how to tie things together.
I do sincerely believe a sequel is in order. There's a lot left you could do here, and you can't leave us hanging after dropping hints to a sequel in your companion story to this one. It's been a few years but I think you should continue! Give us moooore XD
PristinelyUngifted chapter 15 . 8/14/2015
This got so intense I had to take breaks
Guest chapter 6 . 8/14/2015
I just wanted to say I think it's absolutely adorable and admirable that Megamind would choose to make his dedication mueseam a full on science exhibit that focuses to educate children. It's such a morally hero thing to do and I can't get over how adorable it is

And that he split it in half to still remember Metromans heroism. Megamind really doing to great as a hero
Omobolasire1 chapter 15 . 8/8/2015
I have no words to describe how wonderfully written this was. I could feel the emotions and tension that I felt like I was there

Bravo!
EbonyWing chapter 15 . 5/27/2015
Fabulous story!
Truly amazing! XD

I hope Megamind and Wayne become friends, I love how you write their banter!

And that scene where Minion almost died! Wow...and how Megamind reacted, showing how much he loves Minion, just wow!

Brilliant story! ;)
Winterherox2Summervillan chapter 9 . 5/25/2015
O my gosh did minion just die?