Reviews for Rain on the Just
I loved this, absolutely spectacular
Jessibelle811 chapter 15 . 3/11
I have one complaint about this story ... that it was so good that I stayed up until 4am to finish it and now I am useless!
So good ... brain no worky ... so tired. Perhaps when I'm in a better frame of mind I can leave a more detailed review, but suffice to say this is going in my favorites.
There was so much I enjoyed about this fic, but I think the part that will stay with me is the image of Megamind kneeling next to the overflowing sink telling Minion that if he's gone then he (Megamind) will be the only one left. So. Many. Feels.
The Writer Cookie chapter 15 . 3/9
ASDJFRMKLSDJAHAFMDEKLECBVXWRQG IT'S PERFECT!
Seriously though, keyboard spazz aside, I love this ending. It resolves all the big stuff and it does that well. It also leaves a few things hanging (like what Wayne's gonna do now that his secret's out) which makes it feel like the story can go on without us, but not in a bad way. I don't know about you, but absolute, no-possiblity-for-anything-more endings make me sad, even when they're done well. I like feeling like there's another adventure waiting for the characters, even if I won't be reading it.
Also, the fluff between Megamind and Roxanne here is just too cut love it I love it I love it! Also, the interaction between Megamind and Wayne is great. I loved that too. You know what? Let's just make it character interaction in general, because, again, I loved it.
There were a couple of favourite moments that I didn't really touch on in earlier reviews in my rush to move to the next chapter, but I figured I should mention them here. Just little parts that I quite liked.
First, in chapter three, Wayne vs the guitar. 'Nuff said.
Next, that little bit with Megamind and the brainbot watching footage of the first bombing. "The citizens of Metrocity like you! They really like you!" Just...Daawww :)
There's also that bit with Bernard and the plaque for the blown-up brainbot. I loved that bit. Bernards reactions, the brainbots mourning their comrade and of course the plaque. It's just so touching. Seriously, I love it.
The brainbot and Roxanne's shoe. Also DAAAW. I'm seeing a bit of a recurring theme in these last few. Brainbots. DAAAAWWWW.
Also, the frozen explosion is just cool. Okay, not frozen, trapped in paradox slime. Frozen explosion sounds cool, though. Frozen Explosion.

And...yeah. That's me for now. To sum up, I loved this fic and thank you for writing it :)
The Writer Cookie chapter 11 . 3/5
MINION IS ALIIIIIIIIIIVE!
The Writer Cookie chapter 10 . 3/4
MINION! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAH HA HA *sobs like a baby*
Owen, you deluded, aggravating, heartless, pestilent little half-faced, misbegotten gnat!
Okay, I feel a lttle better now. But I still feel the need to insult him more, so I should probably move on.
Also, Fire Bug? Really, Owen? I don't know, superhero ( or villain) names that include the word 'bug' don't really sound that impressive. Fire Beetle, yes. Fire Scarab, yes (though that one doesn't really have much ring to it). I liked Beetle Bomber. It definitely had a nice ring, what with the alliteration and all. But Fire Bug? Owen, seriously.
The Writer Cookie chapter 9 . 3/4
Okay, so Owen's the bomber then. Not particularly surprising, and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who was suspicious. Unless you're using him as a red herring to REALLY throw us off, but I don't feel like you are.
On another note, please let Minion still be alive, please let Minion still be alive, please let Minion still be aliiiiiiiive. Owen, you douche-faced jerknut.
I'm also kind of hoping that Megamind gets a chance to confess his feelings to Roxanne before being alerted to the trouble, but I have a feeling he may not. I could be wrong though.
And so, on to the next chapter!
The Writer Cooki chapter 4 . 3/4
Continuing from that last review I accidentally posted before I was finished:
I'm not brushing Owen off as some inconsequential side character just yet. As a reader, aspiring writer and general story lover I tend to be inherently suspicious of any character who gets a decent length of screen (or page) time but appears to be extraneous at first.
3) I'm loving the way you're writing this. Loving the characters, interactions, all of it. You're a good writer :)
And now, on to the next chapter I go!
The Writer Cooki chapter 4 . 3/4
Logged out ATM, so I guess this will have to be a guest review.
Just a couple of quick notes before I keep reading;
1) I'ma go ahead and say that the connection between bombing locations is association with Megamind.
2) I'm waiting for Owen to show up in a more major way. He could be the bomber (not sure how likely that is, but it's a possibility), he could end up being a useful ally later on, he could hamper them in a critical moment; there are a few possibilities. Main thing is, I'm not j
brushing him of
I like many things chapter 9 . 2/3
This was completely new, I mean, normally, authors challenge their readers to find out *who* is the villain. But this. This totally awesome piece of art gives us OBVIOUS clues and scenes that ultimately come down to Owen being the 'Beetle-Bomber'. It practically tells us. What kind of a moronic Neanderthal didn't see it coming? Instead, we can focus on the other aspects of the story, like the romance and the humor. So it's an adventure story, but it focuses on other things more than 'finding out the bad guy'. Don't get me wrong-there's nothing wrong with that and it's awesome- but it was nice to have a change. And I think it's pretty sweet that Megamind didn't want to create a villain by the cliche way that nearly all villains are created-the way HE HIMSELF was created. So he treated Owen with kindness(well, as much he can muster up). But by doing that, he let a ready-made villain into his home. It's all very ironic. And that scene with minion. That bastard. How could he? I hope Minion doesn't die. He's so... nice. But from a writer who kills off his characters daily, it would be a good story if he did die...
Cam Irving chapter 15 . 9/6/2015
Definitely worth the roller coaster. Wow! I loved it, from start to finish. It read really well too, I read all the dialogue in the correct voices too! Definitely worth the read 3
Cam Irving chapter 14 . 9/6/2015
How DARE-!
Cam Irving chapter 13 . 9/5/2015
I swear the reviews I leave will be reduced to just... almost babbling in the coming chapters. I never expected to speed through this fic so fast, but I just... I can't stop at this point.
Cam Irving chapter 12 . 9/5/2015
I swear, this is so well written I keep thinking how plausible this all is
Cam Irving chapter 11 . 9/5/2015
MINION IS ALIVE. I REPEAT. MINION IS ALIVE.

Thank GOD.
Cam Irving chapter 10 . 9/5/2015
No stop, please, my heart D: