Reviews for We Won't Be Seperated For Long
anonymous chapter 16 . 12/1/2014
I absolutely fucking loved it!
The Crystal Pen chapter 16 . 1/5/2013
Really enjoyed this sequel. Though I do feel a bit bad for Snow. The mention of Noctis made me squeal actually. xD Story for the side story, please?
The Crystal Pen chapter 8 . 1/4/2013
I just have to say, I squealed so loud when Sazh came in. Was not expecting him! Very happy with that.
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 16 . 1/3/2013
nicely done with vanitas being protective of sora
Valkyria Raven chapter 16 . 8/26/2012
Noooooo. It's over. Why? (sobs). Anyway. I really liked it and wish to read much ore related to these two stories. Very good work.
animedprincess chapter 16 . 8/25/2012
...*sighs* Its been a long time coming and I gotta say, this story (and the one before) have been heart warming and made me cry so much that I probably shud be scared, but that's a good things. I loved ever word of the story, loved every character, and every little detail. If anyone ever says that this story sucks, or is bad, or anything; they have no idea what those words even mean. For a story to be this good and finished is a celebration in itself.

Well what I'm really saying is that your work is amazing and I hope you contiune your writing for as long as possible.
-HadToSeeItEndButLovedToSeeIt Finish

Ps. I'd like to see Sora's prequel. If I have any ideas I'll send them to you.
WolfPacFaan chapter 16 . 8/25/2012
I thought the ending was brilliant. Just hearing about the brothers lofe stories and how they were doing was nice to read. Funny at the end how Riku points out the Sora has been naked ever since he woke up. Haha. I reckon for one side story is when you get the family back together, like a Christmas dinner or something. I think that'd be nice to read.

Well greats story, from start to finish. Sad to see it has come to and end. And hope to see the side stories up soon.
Mizu Hoseki chapter 16 . 8/25/2012
sadly I doubt I'll attending the upcoming Nakakon, hate those long drives up there by myself DX

-pouts-
I'm always so sad when a story ends, but at the same time, a little happy, cause the story actually got finished and isn't left hanging and you never find out the ending...
-glares at a couple dozen stories she's read-
I look forward to reading whatever else you come up with

Mizu
RenUzu chapter 16 . 8/25/2012
I don't think the ending disappointed at all. As for the side stories I think it would be fun and interesting to see the other brothers being born.
Animesaki chapter 16 . 8/25/2012
yay! that was awesome!
EmeraldNeko chapter 16 . 8/25/2012
It was fantasic, i'm sad to see the story end but all great things finish eventually. i'll keep an eye out for the side stories. and i don't blame you about not including the Lemon, have you considered signing up to FanFictionAdult, most writters from here are going there now with the Lemony stories for those that wish to read it. as for my boy we broke up not to long ago and this was a lovely pick me up to be honest. anyways, i hope everything is alright for you and i shall see you in one of your side stories
ja ne
all my best
EmeraldNeko
Xysims chapter 15 . 8/20/2012
you could add an epilogue or extra story for soras and rikus future, possably children. also the brothers and their relationships. please and thank you for updating! this story has become one of my favorites!
KLAINE4EverAlways chapter 15 . 8/17/2012
YAY! Riku and Sora are together again! And he has his brothers back! Why do I get the feeling that we havent seen the last of the uncles?
Mizu Hoseki chapter 15 . 8/17/2012
-blinks innocently and plasters a sweet smile on her face-
murder who? I have no idea what your talking about

-claps in delight-
new chapter! I love it when these happen!
-throws confetti-
family reunion! they're all back together again!

-stares-
um, the 2 prologues? you can do them in timeline order or whatever the majority vote is I don't mind, I'll still read them anyway

Motaku... Motaku... why does that seem familiar... I swear I've seen that name somewhere before...
-hums-
I wonder...
-wanders off for a second to rifle through the top of he dresser and comes back with a button-
I knew I'd seen it somewhere before, I had a button for another convention I went to and they had a both there giving out buttons and stuff...but was it Nakakon or AFW that I got the button and when...
-bangs her head on the desk-
I can't remember!

have fun!
Mizu
RenUzu chapter 15 . 8/17/2012
Sora made it! Things are actually working out. If the story finishes is there a possibility that Vanitas and Hope could get there own side story showing Vanitas' freedom and them trying to have a relationship with both their brothers around. This is all just a suggestion but could be a nice spin off after you finish the story. I hope you consider it and I love your work. KEEP ON WRITING!