Reviews for All The Complexities
rowlingandriordanfan1 chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
I'm usually not into rated M slash, but this was amazing!
Kiki1770 chapter 4 . 4/18/2013
This time I stopped breathing before I took a big breath in the end. God this was such a unique story. Merlin giving up everything, body, soul, and heart all for Arthur, and feeling he was never good enough for him; while Arthur spent the entire time wanting Merlin but knowing he had to be the walls that held him. I like how described Merlin, wild like a storm and untameable, or Arthur as the walls or foundation that kept Merlin standing.

When I started reading the scene with the two of them on the plane, I thought: "Oh dear God, please, please, please, don't kill them," It would have been cruel if they spent a lifetime desperatly needing and wanting each other only to have it all torn away in quick death.

This is my first time reading a story like this. I generally don't read the substance abuse, involved in drugs and suicidal types stories. For me...those stories ...or those types of choices in life seem to be the kind that you can never forget, never move on from, and never leave behind. Even if Merlin is clean, he's cautious as hell when it comes to meds. Even though he tried to piece his life back together, it never seemed to become a natural thing for him. He had to constantly remind himself that he needed to stay on the right path.

But the most intruiging thing of all about this story is the soul binding connection between Merlin and Arthur. Like when it's the two of them, they are the only two people left in the world. How Merlin could and would to ANYTHING for Arthur, for how Arthur was aware of just what Merlin would do for him and never abuse his power. How Merlin fell in love with his walls, and how Arthur fell in love with a storm. It was all so perfect. It was all so contradicting and compliant all at the same time.

I think I'd have to write an essay to truely say how I feel about this story. You have literally humbled me to tears with your beautiful story, beautiful character development/chemistry, beautiful dialouge, beautiful stream of consicousness, and beautiful writing style.
Kiki1770 chapter 3 . 4/18/2013
Phew...I let out a ridiculously long sigh of relief after I read this.
Kiki1770 chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
Merlin and Arthur really have such a complex relationship. They've always shared kisses and yet always believed the other to be untouchable, un accessable. Gosh, I love trying to understand the characters you portray. But it makes me just a little sad that they spent some twenty years going through misery and shit. I just hope that by the end, there is some sort of happy ending. Heavens knows the two of them deserve it for all they've given up to eachother.
Kiki1770 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Oh wow...that was such a dynamic first chapter. I feel like I've read stories similar to this in the past, and at the same time it feel super unique. Absoutely in love with it! I can not wait to read the rest
0101010111000 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Deep feels... woah
john'sgirlfriend2date chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
If only...

Thank you!
tia22 chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
absolutely breathtaking piece. you are so talented in the expression of emotions, its almost ridiculous that it gave me goosebumps reading through almost every word. totally brilliant style of writing. i could actually feel their emotions like i was staring at either of them through out the piece. u r awesome.
CrimsonHawthorn chapter 4 . 11/8/2012
I loved this story so much. It was beautiful but it also made me sad(for personal reasons) I had a relationship just like this until a few weeks ago. My Arthur couldn't handle it anymore and moved on.
However your story made me smile still. Love is complicated yet so beautiful. And I wish that everyone could experience it. It can heal your heart and soul.
Thank you for writing this.
J'adoreDIOR chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
I feel like i should take the time to tell you how spectacularly brilliant this story is. It litteraly took my breath away in all its complexity (lol thats probably why its the tittle). It was an amazing idea, which i have not yet come across in the multitude of fan fictions that ive read and it was so amazingly executed that it left me wondering how you can change their personalities so dramatically while still keeping them Arthur and Merlin. I also really liked their dynamic it made a strange sort of sense and it made both commanding Arthur and obedient Merlin seem logical in their actions. Overall i really loved it and i hope you will be posting more amazing Merthur stories soon! :) xx
beautiful fire warrior chapter 4 . 8/9/2012
This is THE BEST merlin AU ive ever read! Its so beautiful and breathtaking! The story flows so well and its not cliche at all! Its almost like a poem...Absolutely beautiful! 3
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
That was amazing. :)
I enjoyed every bit of that- so perfect together! :D
Sofia Ottoman chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
This was a really beautiful fic and I really enjoyed reading it.
holyyy chapter 4 . 6/12/2012
oh my god i know this is really old and i'm really late but i just wanted to say that this is honestly one of the best fanfics i've ever read, it's completely heartbreaking and beautiful and amazingly well written, well done xx
Steen chapter 4 . 6/11/2012
Oh, my heart, it aches in all the best ways. 3 3 3

This story is absolutely gorgeous. It's so moving how much they need each other and the desperation they both feel. I love how you wrote Merlin, he's so fragile and vulnerable with Arthur yet he's so magnetic to everyone around him. A beautiful, broken boy. And then there's Arthur, always by Merlin's side when he needs him, his rock and protector, and all the while his heart is breaking because he wants Merlin so badly. These two men are precious and I'm so glad they got to be together.