Reviews for Death Play
tightpants chapter 23 . 6/21
Omg! This story is great! So amazing that I feel like it deserved to be filmed! Looooooove it very much!
The two of you are fucking amazing! Thank you for the great story!
fujiryo.html chapter 23 . 10/23/2014
The humor in this just had to be the best thing, second to the lovey dovey parts between Fuji and Tezuka, of course. But I really loved this, and melted into the story within a chapter. Glad I read this.
blueandhazeleyes chapter 23 . 1/13/2014
Bravo! I got hooked! I know you may never read this but id like to thank you for writing this very entertaining and exciting story. I just hoped that we got more yukimura/sanada action but it's very sweet that you put that up there at the very end because it just fits, you know. It's perfect. Thank you for this. Have a great great day to you.
Knights of Cydonian Starlight chapter 23 . 6/28/2013

Sara: (Haha Sky I beat you at ahh'ing :P)

Sky: Shut up. So guys (our Golden Pair of writing) we dropped off of the face of the earth for like a year but as soon as we realized "oh there's a thing called " we ran straight to this story and HOLYCRAPAMAZINGSHITWHATJUSTHAPPENED feels happened to the both of us.

Sara: Minimal character death! Angst! Happy reunions! Fluff! EPILOGUE SE-

Sky: Alrighty there Sara! So, we are SO HAPPY that we read this story, because I think it goes without saying that it is our favorite fanfiction story ever. It was excellently written, the character development was superb, and the plot was fantastic. Bravo, you guys!

Sara: Ohmigosh I can't say how much I want to hug you guys right now. It's like when you finish a really long book and you get attached to the characters so when you finish reading you have this big empty hole inside of you.

Sky: So in order to fill that empty hole in our chests, we will read this story again... probably thrice too.

Sara: But before we go, we'd like to congratulate you guys for finishing this story, and we wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors :) We see two new stories on your page so we'll be checking those out soon too ;)

Ja ne xx *salutes*
Cheese Rice chapter 23 . 9/29/2012
this was so brilliantly written TAT
*buckets of tears and empty boxes of tissues in front* i wish there was more!
Lazy Gaga chapter 23 . 7/2/2012
This story was awesome from start to finish! I enjoyed every bit of it! I gotta say, you did a REALLY good job on it! Loooved it!
Kagerou Zutsumi chapter 23 . 4/20/2012
Gyahahaha! xD Did I already mention how awesome you are? I didn't? Well, I think that's hella way too late!

This was friggin amazing Cx I cried at the last chapter and laughed reading the Epilogue It was an emotional rollercoaster (throughout the whole fic actually) And the crack definitely did NOT fail! Your author's notes are pure crack as well ;D

I'm truly grateful to you for finishing this and making me anticipate every update cuz I loved this so damn much x3
fujiyuki chapter 23 . 4/19/2012
I don't even know where to being, but this story is just amazing. I loved every moment of it, specially the epilogue. You guys are incredible. I can't wait to read future works from you.
Alatarielf chapter 23 . 4/19/2012
Once again, CONGRATULATIONS on finishing such a polished, well-written, absolutely amazing fic! You two are way too modest. Your humor is great! I found the epilogue endearing and just everything I wanted for an ending to my favorite fanfic. I love Ryoma's snarkiness how he just seems to assimilate to the group effortlessly. I love Atobe's enthusiasm and Yukimura's protectiveness. I love how hilarious Chitose was. I loved Sanada's entrance. And most importantly, I loved that Tezuka and Fuji had a happy ending. GAH. It feels a little bit bittersweet that this will be my last review for this story, but I'm so excited to see what else you guys will be putting up(:

You two are amazing!
lemon-and-chai chapter 23 . 4/18/2012
LOL no it's not true, I love your humor! XD Seiichi's delightful over-protectiveness, all the birds and bees talk ROFLMAO XDDDDD Seiichi vs Keigo makes me laugh so much. And I love the TezuFuji w Ryo baby family, so cute! The part about Ryo joining the group made me happy XD And YES, finally, Seiichi needed someone, and that someone could only be Sanada.

You have NO IDEA how much I am looking forward to your NEXT FIC (or possibly a sequel?)!
lemon-and-chai chapter 22 . 4/17/2012
How can I properly review this?

I am SO blown away by your story. From beginning to end... such an incredible AU... you planned it out so carefully, developed it so thoroughly... and now it's at its end... -CRIES- (AND YES POST UP THAT EPILOGUE I AM WAITING!)

Oh man... the way you wrote the ringing Azrael... you had my heart clenching, I was completely at the edge of my seat. (Are the bells from Abhorson? I was trying to remember...)

And I love love love those last interactions with Fuji and Tezuka and protective!Seiichi XD -laughs- oh Seiichi! He TOTALLY deserves his Sanada moments! Onegaishimasu!
Alatarielf chapter 22 . 4/17/2012
I'm speechless. I don't even know if I can even leave a coherent review, but I'll definitely try! Here it goes...

I still remember reading the first chapter of this fic almost a year ago. I thought to myself that a fanfic with Tezuka and Fuji being brothers and yet being in the Romance genre looked interesting and promising. I'd only read two other fics where they're "brothers" and I've always thought it was an adorable idea. I had NO IDEA that this story would be as amazing as it turned out to be. I was hooked by the end of the first chapter. I thought that the dynamic between the characters was just endearing and characterization was spot on. And on top of that, the author notes at the beginning and end were amusing too!

I'm not joking when I say this has become my favorite Tezu/Fuji fanfic...and I've read a LOT. When I'm looking through the Prince of Tennis fanfic page for updates, I'm always thinking about Death Play. It's just that amazing. You two are an AWESOME team and the writing just flows seamlessly. ;LAKDJF;LKSJDF I just can't believe that this is the second to last chapter. I almost don't want it to end,really. YOU DEFINITELY HAVE TO POST THE EPILOGUE!

;ldkajlkdjf I don't even know what to say anymore. This story is absolutely beautiful. Please please PLEASE write more Perfect Pair fanfics! And congratulations on the end (or almost end) of this story. You said that you would see it through to the final chapter, and you kept your word(: A;LDKJFALDKJ I can't praise Death Play enough.

Thank you so so so much for this fic. You can definitely count on me for reading your future stories (hopefully Perfect Pair ones too) (:

I look forward to the epilogue!
lemon-and-chai chapter 21 . 3/25/2012
FINALLY YOU GUYS I'VE BEEN WAAAIIITTTTTIINNNGG FOR THIS! -eyes beam- Don't you dare take so long to update again, not at this point, AAAH EVERYONE IS DYING! Please please don't let Yuki or Atobe or Tezuka die... please please please please! And of course, Syuusuke can't die, that wouldn't be a happy ending at all! That means Ashitaka wins! NOOOOOOOO!

Syuusuke is so cool, fighting so hard, and Yuki and Tezuka too (I wanted to see more of how Atobe's prowess works lol). Amazing job writing Syuuzuke's fight scene, and describing the bells. He has to win, he has to!

And where is goddamn Persona and Echizen who's obviously his secret weapon? What does that asshole Persona think he's doing, letting all his powerful students die? GARH.

phoenixfirekitsune chapter 21 . 3/25/2012
Ooh~! We, and Syusuke, finally get to meet Yuuta in this chapter. And it looks like things are about to finish up. I can't wait to see how this battle ends. Update soon please!
Alatarielf chapter 21 . 3/25/2012
Oof, I am SO UNBELIEVABLY HAPPY TO SEE THIS UPDATE! And I'm also so glad to see that Lia is back and healthy(: This chapter was EVERYTHING I expected it to be! Syusuke was absolutely epic in this and his little exchange with Chizuru was heartwarming (even though she shot him two chapters back...). Please update soon and resolve that cliffhanger!