Reviews for Forbidden Apple Part 3: Gay Pride
Ino Death chapter 18 . 11/4/2013
awe that was cute I really like this series I finished it with 2 days at max please if this isn't over then by all means please keep going on this story
Ino Death chapter 17 . 11/4/2013
usagi-neko :D
rubyrinoa chapter 18 . 3/28/2013
Are you not finishing this?
astarinlife chapter 18 . 10/16/2012
Wow you are definitely one of the best fanfiction writers I have ever had the pleasure to read. Please write many more stories! This series was just amazing!
Annytin the Nomad chapter 18 . 9/15/2012
More! :D
frances chapter 18 . 7/28/2012
why is there no update? it's been so long
Sapphirsal chapter 18 . 6/3/2012
Oh I'm so sad that this over! Your three stories on this were really very well written!
AoFantasist chapter 18 . 2/17/2012
I absolutely adore this fanfic, and all of your other Junjou stories.

Your writing is just incredible. O_O The descriptions and the way you write the emotions is just beautiful, and I feel like I'm really in the story. You're one of the only FF authors that can do that to me. Bravo.

Thank you for writing such amazing stories and inspiring me. 3
Lissy Stage chapter 18 . 2/11/2012
Beautiful.

Nothing else can describe such gorgeous writing.
howboring chapter 18 . 10/13/2011
I took a look at my review history and noticed I hadn't reviewed in the latest chapter. There was such a beautiful making love scene. You use words in a really amazing way.

I felt Akihiko's anxiety when he asked again, if Misaki was just his imagination. It's a sad feeling but still, it feels nice. Misaki's thoughts about Akihiko's dick... They made a crack to the text but it was just a good thing. I laughed at it. After that the atmosphere became the same as earlier. At the end Misaki thought that slave-thing but it was sweet that he then didn't need words from Akihiko to realize that he was loved. Oh what a lovely way they have to understand each other. But of course it is like that, they are after all Misaki & Usagi 8D thank you for the chapter !
Sy chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Oh, very powerful story, as well as experience for both of its protagonists in this sequel. I hurried to read back previous series to get whole image of their relationship in this verse. I admit, the part 3, which I red as a first was quite shocking for me (and more straightforwardly written than previous two), but it's beautiful, the way they came together completely. I'm looking forward to se how Misaki holds "his " half of lovers' duties :)
seiyalovesodango09 chapter 18 . 7/24/2011
OMG that was soooooooooooo good! The way it was written was so poetic and beautiful. You are an amazing writer. Please keep up the good work!
GoldenAngelHearted chapter 17 . 7/9/2011
please keep writing, I love this story and check it every day 2 c if u update it
abstractmind chapter 11 . 6/22/2011
(backtracking because... I'm a nice person? lol)

Akihiko sighed and smiled to himself, his eyebrows drawn together- this was so heartbreakingly beautiful, arguing with Misaki like this. He felt a gasp of oxygen actually pass over his heart, felt it pump instead of prod annoyingly at his chest.

I liked that alot :D

Gotta few things to say about your writing in general.

Your writing has really improved since the first Forbidden Apple fic! It was already good to start with, but I used to notice things that, well it was never anything specific really, but sometimes while I was reading I would find the flow interrupted, or something. I could never pinpoint anything specific and it didn't bother me, so I'd just move on.

But I never see anything like that anymore :D. Everything you write flows beautifully~

And I love all the similes you use! (I get similes and metaphors mixed up sometimes, but I'm fairly sure that it's mostly similes you use.) They're always really different but capture what you're describing perfectly.

You have a wonderful vocabulary, too. You use a lot of words that you generally don't see in fanfiction.

I really love how you write Akihiko. Your characterization of him is the best one I've ever read.

You're also really funny :D

And you really delve into the emotional side of their relationship.

And your smut is good, too :D

ANNNNNND that's why you're my favorite junjou author!
abstractmind chapter 17 . 6/22/2011
SEX ON THE KITCHEN COUNTER IS ONE OF MY KINKS, HOW DID YOU KNOW?

"over-sized duckling" lol. And you remembered suzuki-san!~

Gotta few things to say about the fic that I haven't before because I'm a horribly inconsistent reviewer.

I like how Setsuna was a set-up. Any other girl would have been like "WTF Y U NO KISS ME UR GAY." And I also like that the set-up was all from Aikawa and not Usagi.

I really like how you've taken the plotline for Forbidden Apple in such a different direction. Most people who write in this fandom tend to stay inside the sandbox. It is fun in the sandbox, but you really take it to the rest of the playground :D
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »