Reviews for Another Perspective Version Two
Independent Dude chapter 15 . 12/16/2014
Oh snap! Bester is coming!
JovianJeff chapter 15 . 12/11/2014
Another fine chapter, although I am disappointed that John C isn't from the same universe. As usual, well written, great pacing, and wonderful character interactions all around.
Inoeth chapter 15 . 12/7/2014
Excellent chapter and great ending- quite the bit of a cliffhanger there. Not being familiar with Farscape all that much at all, I'm rather curious at to see how the Scaarans will react to having their mind invaded- if they'll notice if the humans/minbari try and scan secretly and of course, if the teeps will find out about the planned treachery.

keep it up and I look forward to the next chapter.
Louie Pastiche chapter 15 . 12/1/2014
Rylack's translator microbes seem to have initially malfunctioned during his reply to H'yllenn. Because the sentence that should have read "I am here to discuss the events of the recent past and to rectify the differences between our people in order to avoid a war" sounded like it had been uttered by Yoda (lol)!
Carycomic chapter 15 . 12/1/2014
Bold suggestion on President Levy's part. But, necessary! Because, I think she's remembering how ultimately futile were the attempts, by other Depression-era world leaders, to appease Hitler. They desperately wanted to make World War I live up to its hype ("the war to end all wars").

Unfortunately, whether we like it or not, peace always seems to become war the way winter becomes spring.

As for the cameo by Crichton? The guess in my Chapter 4 review seems to have been only half-right. The wormhole that scooped up Farscape One not only transported him across time and space. But, also, to an alternate universe!
The Sithspawn chapter 15 . 11/29/2014
Ha ha!

And the shocks keep on coming for the Scarrans! :O:D

Glad to see this new chapter! And I'm loving how you're having Earth and Minbar deal with the Scarrans. Though I can't wait to see the Telepaths suddenly realise that ALL the Scarrans are telepathic;):):D

So update again soon please! :D:D:D
EffervescentNova chapter 15 . 11/28/2014
Lots of noise about Chrichton but very little about the events, the destruction wrought by the scarrens, in Earthforce/Minbari/Centauri etc space. The discussion was a little too narrow, and also fantastical, a single individual generating a war between major powers despite both major powers being aware of the 'true' nature of the disruptor; or at least that Chrichton is dangerous. An experienced diplomat is aware of simple tricks to generate momentum in negotiations and knows how to counter them.
zzxxphaser chapter 15 . 11/27/2014
Don't forget that the Scarrans are telepaths too.
karthik9 chapter 15 . 11/27/2014
It is excellent chapter.I look forward to future updates.
ShadowCub chapter 15 . 11/27/2014
I don't know if EF was prideful, it seems humans are always depicted as warmongering ect., when none of the other races are any better and have been in space longer and they are more hypocritical in canon, when humanity upheld their pledge and then later were left on the stake for the Minbari to slaughter.

Now you have the Scarrans another bunch of new asshats, whose only claim to fame is that they only know how to kill.

Glad to see a update.
Inoeth chapter 14 . 11/2/2014
A truly interesting story that I had damn near forgotten. I truly want to see what happens next and hope the next update is only days or weeks away. The story has so much potential to become among the FF epics of scifi crossover genre.

One question I do have on retrospect in regards to the fact that both the Shadows and Vorlons have left- and yet in B5 canon, there were 2 spider ships found on Mars - although i'm not sure when (what date) they were found, but even then, there should have been evidence of the two ships leaving Mars if nothing else. Additionally, there was another Shadow ship on one of the EA's other colonies and perhaps one more that they had found or became known to them all prior to the the Shadow War OTL.

Secondly, although the fear and chaos of the Shadows are gone, the EA still has the problem of the Psi Corps and it's rather nazi/cult like organization and their treatment of those with telepathy- because unless I have missed something, the Vorlons have still imparted telepathy to some humans and therefore the Psi Corps as it exists in canon would exist in just the same way. While this will be an internal problem for the EA to have to deal with at some point- both the fear of the potential attempted coup and the potential for the teep-war... it also leads to one possible major benefit for the short term-

they could have teeps at this meeting with the Scaarans and could find out that the Scaarans are lying through their teeth about their past and future plans and actions.

in any case, i hope you read this and I look forward to your next update.
SpecH82 chapter 11 . 10/11/2014
Ugh now when I read this, I really can't understand how forgiving humanity is, I'm surprised we survive the dark ages or even the 1940, talk about wanting peace even at the cost of everything it seems.
SpecH82 chapter 8 . 10/11/2014
Ugh at least the president acknowledge the fact that humanity is weak as a new born baby.
SpecH82 chapter 6 . 10/11/2014
Ah so the soul thingy is in this to :(
Anyway we both know that the weak earthforce won't be able to stand against the scarren without mimbari help, so in the end they will need to beg for help and bend their knees to a technologically superior species... i hate it!
Now let's see what you do with this
SpecH82 chapter 4 . 10/11/2014
Now just one question, but what kind of an idiot of a president, hosts a first contact meeting at their homeworld, that fact is that the mimbari could have used deception to get the location and then attack, since earth don't know how they are, it was a foolish mistake!