Reviews for Another Perspective Version Two
orionastro chapter 15 . 12/19/2021
what an amazing story so far let's see what the telepaths will uncover about all of this, can hardly wait for the next chapters.
Tyfli barda chapter 1 . 10/13/2021
This had an interesting premise, decent storytelling and grammar but the sheer incompetence of Earth Alliance and the Minbari is just off putting. You basically nerfed the Minbari and Earth, they had thousands of ships not hundreds, and the level of fighting from Earth is lackluster at best and a disgrace at worst. These are the same people who held off the Minbari with tooth and nail, losing one colony and suddenly they are suing for peace, they held against the Minbari for a lot longer than that, they fought until only Earth was left, and then they fought some more! And the peacetalks a sensible Clark, no way in any dimension would the Earth Alliance or the Minbari accept a peacetalk after they had been attacked unprovoked several times by the Scarrans, they are not that stupid or ignorant or blasé of the millions dead but yes its all misunderstanding,carry on. This story is full of idiotic convient plotpoints for the sake of driving some contrived narrative.
WD chapter 15 . 4/24/2021
Well Written; PLEASE CONTINUE...
KirkSauber chapter 15 . 12/17/2019
A real pity you don't have enough respect for your readers to actually finish your frelling story. Sigh
Guest chapter 12 . 1/5/2019
It had turned into confusing jumble of universes.
Carycomic chapter 1 . 12/20/2018
So, in this universe (thanks to the Guardian of Forever), Jankowski and the Minbari never got into that tragic misunderstanding of a first contact? In the words of Mr. Spock: "Fascinating!"
edboy4926 chapter 15 . 9/27/2018
Awesome story
Hope it continues; want to see John's reaction upon seeing Earth Force.
JOHN0713 chapter 15 . 3/30/2018
to bad you never finished the story it was very good.
Guest chapter 15 . 3/30/2018
It is really very sad that this interesting Fic has died and will not continue to be updated anymore.
The Cat's Paw chapter 15 . 5/8/2017
I really should know better than to read these unfinished and long un-updated stories, because I get pulled into the story, and then left hanging without the likelihood of anything being updated. :( Still, it was nice while it lasted.
D72 chapter 6 . 1/28/2017
Hah, Dukhat spitting hot fiah!

I liked this chapter.
D72 chapter 5 . 1/28/2017
I totally dig hax dukhat and not frothing at the mouth staleek.

I always saw dukhat as just a dead spacepope, but this guy is cool!
D72 chapter 3 . 1/28/2017
Shit, clark's read up on her lannister. Lefcourt is screwed.

I always thought scarrans looked like pittbulls, with their stupid boxy heads.
Lonewolf1701 chapter 15 . 10/15/2015
Enjoyed this (and all of your stories)! Hope you may pick it back up.
A Reader chapter 14 . 8/21/2015
Question why is it that a lot of B5 writers claim that the Q40 is used as fuel when as far as I can tell from the show and if I remember right a quote from the creator of the series that it is not a fuel but used a component in the construction of both jump gates and engines?