Reviews for Another Perspective Version Two
Myrddin Emrys The Third chapter 15 . 5/8
I really should know better than to read these unfinished and long un-updated stories, because I get pulled into the story, and then left hanging without the likelihood of anything being updated. :( Still, it was nice while it lasted.
D72 chapter 6 . 1/28
Hah, Dukhat spitting hot fiah!

I liked this chapter.
D72 chapter 5 . 1/28
I totally dig hax dukhat and not frothing at the mouth staleek.

I always saw dukhat as just a dead spacepope, but this guy is cool!
D72 chapter 3 . 1/28
Shit, clark's read up on her lannister. Lefcourt is screwed.

I always thought scarrans looked like pittbulls, with their stupid boxy heads.
Lonewolf1701 chapter 15 . 10/15/2015
Enjoyed this (and all of your stories)! Hope you may pick it back up.
A Reader chapter 14 . 8/21/2015
Question why is it that a lot of B5 writers claim that the Q40 is used as fuel when as far as I can tell from the show and if I remember right a quote from the creator of the series that it is not a fuel but used a component in the construction of both jump gates and engines?
Independent Dude chapter 15 . 12/16/2014
Oh snap! Bester is coming!
JovianJeff chapter 15 . 12/11/2014
Another fine chapter, although I am disappointed that John C isn't from the same universe. As usual, well written, great pacing, and wonderful character interactions all around.
Inoeth chapter 15 . 12/7/2014
Excellent chapter and great ending- quite the bit of a cliffhanger there. Not being familiar with Farscape all that much at all, I'm rather curious at to see how the Scaarans will react to having their mind invaded- if they'll notice if the humans/minbari try and scan secretly and of course, if the teeps will find out about the planned treachery.

keep it up and I look forward to the next chapter.
Louie Pastiche chapter 15 . 12/1/2014
Rylack's translator microbes seem to have initially malfunctioned during his reply to H'yllenn. Because the sentence that should have read "I am here to discuss the events of the recent past and to rectify the differences between our people in order to avoid a war" sounded like it had been uttered by Yoda (lol)!
Carycomic chapter 15 . 12/1/2014
Bold suggestion on President Levy's part. But, necessary! Because, I think she's remembering how ultimately futile were the attempts, by other Depression-era world leaders, to appease Hitler. They desperately wanted to make World War I live up to its hype ("the war to end all wars").

Unfortunately, whether we like it or not, peace always seems to become war the way winter becomes spring.

As for the cameo by Crichton? The guess in my Chapter 4 review seems to have been only half-right. The wormhole that scooped up Farscape One not only transported him across time and space. But, also, to an alternate universe!
The Sithspawn chapter 15 . 11/29/2014
Ha ha!

And the shocks keep on coming for the Scarrans! :O:D

Glad to see this new chapter! And I'm loving how you're having Earth and Minbar deal with the Scarrans. Though I can't wait to see the Telepaths suddenly realise that ALL the Scarrans are telepathic;):):D

So update again soon please! :D:D:D
EffervescentNova chapter 15 . 11/28/2014
Lots of noise about Chrichton but very little about the events, the destruction wrought by the scarrens, in Earthforce/Minbari/Centauri etc space. The discussion was a little too narrow, and also fantastical, a single individual generating a war between major powers despite both major powers being aware of the 'true' nature of the disruptor; or at least that Chrichton is dangerous. An experienced diplomat is aware of simple tricks to generate momentum in negotiations and knows how to counter them.
zzxxphaser chapter 15 . 11/27/2014
Don't forget that the Scarrans are telepaths too.
karthik9 chapter 15 . 11/27/2014
It is excellent chapter.I look forward to future updates.