Reviews for Another Perspective Version Two
KirkSauber chapter 15 . 12/17/2019
A real pity you don't have enough respect for your readers to actually finish your frelling story. Sigh
Guest chapter 12 . 1/5/2019
It had turned into confusing jumble of universes.
Carycomic chapter 1 . 12/20/2018
So, in this universe (thanks to the Guardian of Forever), Jankowski and the Minbari never got into that tragic misunderstanding of a first contact? In the words of Mr. Spock: "Fascinating!"
edboy4926 chapter 15 . 9/27/2018
Awesome story
Hope it continues; want to see John's reaction upon seeing Earth Force.
JOHN0713 chapter 15 . 3/30/2018
to bad you never finished the story it was very good.
Guest chapter 15 . 3/30/2018
It is really very sad that this interesting Fic has died and will not continue to be updated anymore.
The Cat's Paw chapter 15 . 5/8/2017
I really should know better than to read these unfinished and long un-updated stories, because I get pulled into the story, and then left hanging without the likelihood of anything being updated. :( Still, it was nice while it lasted.
D72 chapter 6 . 1/28/2017
Hah, Dukhat spitting hot fiah!

I liked this chapter.
D72 chapter 5 . 1/28/2017
I totally dig hax dukhat and not frothing at the mouth staleek.

I always saw dukhat as just a dead spacepope, but this guy is cool!
D72 chapter 3 . 1/28/2017
Shit, clark's read up on her lannister. Lefcourt is screwed.

I always thought scarrans looked like pittbulls, with their stupid boxy heads.
Lonewolf1701 chapter 15 . 10/15/2015
Enjoyed this (and all of your stories)! Hope you may pick it back up.
A Reader chapter 14 . 8/21/2015
Question why is it that a lot of B5 writers claim that the Q40 is used as fuel when as far as I can tell from the show and if I remember right a quote from the creator of the series that it is not a fuel but used a component in the construction of both jump gates and engines?
Independent Dude chapter 15 . 12/16/2014
Oh snap! Bester is coming!
JovianJeff chapter 15 . 12/11/2014
Another fine chapter, although I am disappointed that John C isn't from the same universe. As usual, well written, great pacing, and wonderful character interactions all around.
Inoeth chapter 15 . 12/7/2014
Excellent chapter and great ending- quite the bit of a cliffhanger there. Not being familiar with Farscape all that much at all, I'm rather curious at to see how the Scaarans will react to having their mind invaded- if they'll notice if the humans/minbari try and scan secretly and of course, if the teeps will find out about the planned treachery.

keep it up and I look forward to the next chapter.