Reviews for Your House
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
This is hilarious!
Topaz18 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
I find this hilarious! I always liked Cave Johnson and his pre-recorded messages... I like all the expression of Cave and the part were you added the employee firing! I demand to see Life's manager, to tell them that this is an awesome story!
Gibberish Bubbles chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Oh, mah, Gravy. Wow. This is. Epic.
Seihana-Chan chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
GENIUS!
The Music Core chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Oh. My. God. This... This was on the top three most entertaining Portal reads. So... Funny! It was completely random, and that was what probably going through Cave's mind as he lost his sanity. Very, very well written, and somehow...works perfectly.
cake-error chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Haha, this is amazing! Of course it needs to be done. This is perfect.
blacksand1 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I cried tears of joy ;A;
infinityphoenix chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
This was ... really literal. In a good way, of course.
Wintersmith42 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Well, theres something that hasn't been done before. I liked it, seemed very "aperturian".
ASBusinessMagnet chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
So are you telling me because Life dared give Cave Johnson lemons and he burns Life's house down the new extinction event started?

Also, I found an illogical point: "Science isn't about WHY, it's about WHY NOT!" was said in 1970s, Cave got poisoned between 1970s and 1980s and said "When life gives you lemons? Don't make lemonade!..." in 1980s.
Nobody chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
You sir/madam, are a genius. A pure genius.

As is this story. Absolute brilliance.
greg chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Science isnt about a god, its about M-theory.

Why put an unrealistic character into a science story?...

Had to be done. Also: part of me meant it.
Witchy Bee chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
This was awesome. Truly. Life deserved it. You just don't mess with Cave Johnson.
Celeste chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
You. Are. Brilliant. Seriously. I loved it! Had to stop myself from laughing at 12 at night (as I'm supposed to be asleep)! XD The dialogue was tied into your story very, very well. Thanks for the laugh! XD One of the few humor stories I actually like! _
Sydney chapter 1 . 5/29/2011