Reviews for Leave or Die
Plz use this as a start of a new fanfic
Laura chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
OMG! That was amazing! Plz keep on writing! Loved this ending better then the movie one! :)
SilverZinogre chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
This was awesome. I was having thoughts on how the movie would go if Shen had a son/daughter that didn't share his beliefs...either during the movie or after an alternate-end like this one. I honestly hated how they killed him off in the end. Myra
birdlover chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
please make another chapter with shen cause i love shen and please don't make him die in the end plllleeeaaassseee make another chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Yes! Use this as an intro to another story! Awesome story!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Loved your take on an alternate ending for Kung Fu Panda 2. I disliked how they killed Shen off at the end of the movie too. Will you be continuing this? Anyway I'll have to go check out some of your other work. Thanks for sharing your writing with us.
Haley chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Plz plz plz PLZ make more this is so dang interestin good writer
windrunner123 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
oh please continue this story! the way they killed Shen off was too disappointing. he was a brilliant and beautiful fighter.
Define Me chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Yay for this story! I found it sooo pissy that they killed Shen off in the 2nd one, They should have at least kept him around for SOMETHING!
Person-without-a-FF.N-account chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Ooh! I really love it! I think it's good how you made Shen keep throwing knives or attacking, it kept him in character, rather than having him suddenly reform and be all goody-goody.

I would love to see this continued, it's the best Shen fic I've read so far, sooo yes. I would love it if you continued :)
AnthonyAngrywolf chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Yeah, if only Po didn't let Shen get crushed in the movie. But why didn't he order him to run and take him with him? I don't understand. Tell me.

BTW Black Raider, could you do Open Season stories?
The-Cat-of-the-Baskervilles chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
More please! m(_ _)m

P.S.: I liked your portrayal of Shifu. ;)
shektor chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
I can't wait for the next chapter. When will Shen return, and what will happen before then?
Nausicaa of the Spirits chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
When my mom and I saw this movie, she thought Shen would surface, still alive.
Lady Sandglass chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Your ending was actually more in character for Po than the films ending! Seriously, that's exactly what he should have done, I was very surprised when he didn't save him. Anyway, nice story, I read it with pleasure :)