Reviews for Solitudine e felicità
Shadow Cat17 chapter 9 . 12/7/2005
Please, please, please, please with a cherry on top update soon! I really,, really like this story and I would like to see it completed! please write more son!
tigresseyes chapter 9 . 7/12/2005
I LOVE THIS STORY! ITS THE GREATEST EVER! i love it, i love it, i love it! finish it, god damnit! please don't leave me hanging! its awesome! did i say i love it? I think you should add a lemon between sage and rowen, but make it very gentle, very tender and delicate because rowen had to put up a lot with his dad, so it should be very caring and slow, to prove that sex doesn't have to be frightening. also, you should add more about cye and kento... there was a little bit mentioned in one of the earlier chapters when ryo asked kento if he liked cye, and kento told him to shut up. i think you should add a little more to their realationship, just to let them have a happy ending as well. they want to be happy together too! if you are bold enough, you could write a lemon about them or just have a passionate scene with them like you have done so well with sage and rowen. You can make lots of good things happen, even with ryo and mia if you wanted. maybe they could kiss or something simple? i don't know... you're the writer, you make the magic happen! oh, and rowen's dad should die! very painfully!(hang him! slit his throat! chop his balls off! do SOMETHING!) sorry, i just had to get that off my chest. for a suggestion, maybe rowen could kill him in the end to show that he conquered his fear of him; you know, to prove that he can live happily without the fear of his stupid dad around. as i said before, you're the writer, so you can do whatever you want that happens to be in that little ingenius head of yours. to give you some, "constructive critism, the only real flaws that i've seen so far have to do with spellings and grammatical stuff, but you already stated that english isn't your first language, so i find those things to be acceptable. i know its hard to translate things for a different language...(memories of spanish class, not good.) again, i love this story! update as soon as you can, pretty please? I LOVE YOU! This has got to be one of the greastest fanfictions that i've ever read. really. its truely lovely. keep writing and i'll keep reading. sorry if this review is WAY too long, but i really like this story, so can you forgive me? This story rocks, and so do you! you are AWESOME!
RuneYue chapter 2 . 12/10/2004
Alright. You've got another fan. :) This story ish shibby!
raiven chapter 9 . 7/8/2004
hello

i love your story so far I really hope that you will continue on with it. I would really like to know what happens to Touma and Seiji.

i really hpoe that they can work through this big problen and start a real relationship.

please keep working on this.
Emi1988 chapter 10 . 1/13/2004
That was a beautiful story! please you must continue! You're English is pretty good for an Italian is it?
SilveryKitsune chapter 10 . 11/12/2003
hello! i thought the ending was sweet, though they seem a little out of character, but that's what fanfictions are for, so it's okay. Anyway, recently in my japanese class, we learned that you say "chichi" for "my father," and "otousan" for "your father." (ex: Chichi wa yonjuukyuusai desu. "My father is 49 years old.")

You get it, right? Anyway, i loved reading it, and i was hoping that a lot of people likes it too! I hope you have that kept in mind. I loved your stories too

Silver
Evelyn chapter 9 . 11/6/2003
I love your fic, it is so not bad so don't even say that. Anyways, yes it would be so wonderful to see Genichiro come to a very slow and painful death. He deserves it for what he was done to poor Touma! Oh and yes, i'm sure we all like lemon very much!_ And about the ending, it really would be fine if it were sappy or not but please make it painless, i think that Touma has had about enough of that and deserves lots of happiness in his life. well, that's all i have to say. Great fic and please update soon. Good luck!_
BloodMistress chapter 9 . 11/4/2003
Good story. If you didn't know allows lemons. Please send me an e-mail when you update. Thanks.
bfcat chapter 9 . 10/11/2003
You Just love those cliffhangers, don't you? :P I remember reading this story a while ago...heh, glad to see it was updated! Keep it coming, alright? You got pretty good english for a second language, and, if you need someone to edit your stories, I'd be honored to help ya'! You can contact me by E-mail or AOL instant message. Anyways, great story, keep the suspense flowing! Ü
NightShadow chapter 9 . 10/2/2003
Don't listen to the bad things that people say about your story cuz it's one of the best! Keep up the excellent work and UDPATE SOON!
NightShadow chapter 6 . 10/1/2003
I don't know why you think it's so bad... it's EXCELLENT! The only thing wrong with it is the spelling but you said that english wasn't your native language so that's alright... it's still GREAT work anywayz. Keep up the excellent work!
Susana chapter 10 . 9/7/2003
Hey!

Keep writing! Update really soon, too!

I love your story! I'm completely addicted to it! Please update!
Shadow Cat To lazy to login chapter 10 . 6/8/2003
Hey! I can't wait until you update! I so want to find out whats going to happen next! I hope that what ever problems you have had have been solved! So please write more and update soon! Love the story! _
Shadow Cat chapter 10 . 5/29/2003
WHERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER! HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO FIND OUT WHAT TORCHURE THEY BUT THAT BASTERD THROUGH IF YOU DON'T POST! I really like this story and I would like to see the end, so please be a dear and... UPDATE SOON!
MuninK chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
awesome job... this story is one of my favs on . well done