Reviews for Dissociative Magics
Guest chapter 15 . 11/25/2014
pwease update!
Yami no Tsuki chapter 15 . 11/14/2014
Is it bad that I laughed really hard at their game? And when Malik said "first to faint loses" it killed me XD

Anyway, cool story! I hope you're still going with it.

I loved how when Ryou made that goblet he was like "wha!" And then later he was just like "hm... That was pretty damn awesome..." Classic Ryou XP I love it when he's creepy, because so many people portray him as this innocent, bright cloud of fluff, when actually he's quite disturbing even without Bakura. Made even more so, because unlike Bakura he DOES look like an innocent cloud of fluff.

Also I was incredibly confused by the whole dragon dream thing, and still am. What, is Voldemort dead? I don't get it.
tenaciousToxophilite chapter 15 . 10/6/2014
GOD I LOVE THIS

ITS SO GOOD

PLEASE NO BAKURAXMALIK FLUFF

K BYE
Vi-Violence chapter 15 . 9/30/2014
I like this fic, please update soon.
Angelic Phantomcrow chapter 15 . 9/6/2014
Really interesting
I like the part with the elephant
And what was with Luna?
The end was kind of unsettling...
Thank you for the story!
SharpPointyThings chapter 8 . 7/9/2014
I know all about having an anime laugh. My chuckle/giggle is pretty much spot on for Prussia's from Hetalia. My belly laugh on the other hand, sounds like a barnyard with the flu.
Nena chapter 15 . 4/22/2014
Please update soon! Oh, and IN think it would be cool if it came out that Luna is Ryou's sis and just had amnesha.
CloudCarnivore chapter 15 . 4/20/2014
I hope for more chapters soon!
Guest chapter 15 . 2/19/2014
This is fun. I hope you return to it and update.

Fun fact, the name Bakhura is a real Egyptian name with meanings ranging from 'sunrise' to 'he who lies in wait to kill Ra/the (Pharaoh)' rather fitting.
Another fun fact, in Japanese myth "Bakura" eat dreams.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/19/2014
Actually, Hikari is a feminine name in Japanese. Not explicitly a girls name. There are plenty of boys with the name Hikari in the real world and at least two relatively well known anime character that I can think of off the top of my head.
Its not nice to be sexist.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/18/2014
This is absolutely the best chapter thus far.
SkyeDragonAzure chapter 15 . 1/23/2014
Hello! Just popping in to say that I love this story. Especially since you didn't make Dumbledore knowledgeable about the Shadows, because that just seems weird to me. I also like the explanation for Bakura's yami. Sorry my review isn't that exciting, but to sum up: your story's great Ryou/YamiBakura is awesome and Snape's a snarky git (business as usual I guess).

kthnxbai
BriarGem
Bob chapter 2 . 1/1/2014
Nice story, but you put Isis the first time then called her Ishizu the succeeding times. Was that on purpose? Well written though :D
Susanohime chapter 15 . 7/21/2013
Must find out what happens... Please continue! I love this story and the way you write it is amazing!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/30/2013
i dream in third person too! Just last night I had a third person dream (which was sort of weird, as the 'me' of the dream was a boy that looked nothing like me, and I'm a girl...) and for the first hour this morning I was convinced that my name was Takara Ryohei o_o anyways, I'm loving the story so far! I laughed so hard at the steve and fluffy thing XD and I find it quite amusing that I have bakura to torture umbridge for me