Reviews for Know Your Place
livingintomorrow chapter 17 . 8/24/2012
Ooh! Do continue, for I so enjoy reading Loki's point of view on all this!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/5/2012
I am really enjoying your war game was my favorite part
Sara C chapter 17 . 10/7/2011
Hi! I just wanted to say that you are a wonderful writer. You show great sensitivity to the viewpoints of your characters. This is the best portrayal of Loki that I've seen. I'm loving this story. Please keep writing!

And good luck with the job hunt.

Sara
BrownEyedRecluse chapter 17 . 10/7/2011
Hi there! I realize this comment is about a month late, but WHATEVER. :3

I really have enjoyed reading your story, and its so sad that it's not been updated since August! :c I do hope you continue!
LadyOfTheUnderground chapter 17 . 8/23/2011
An earth quake occurred just as I was in the middle of reading this. I was so happy you updated this, then the house starts shaking. Very scary. Anyway, another chapter well done. I don't think Odin is trying to send Loki away because he thinks that Loki is weak; I generally think that he wants Loki to explore because it would be a good opportunity for the Trickster. You did very well with the descriptions of Svartalfheim; I could imagine all of it.

I was thinking about Loki ruling the Earth, and I honestly think that it could be good, but also really bad.
lapin d'Alice chapter 17 . 8/23/2011
hello back from vacation so wonderful

but I don't forgetyou or Loki.

So Loki wants to rule Midgard eh...

and what will happen in Svalfartheim? surethere will be something wrong.

in any case I would have Loki in front off me well I would be like Shakira "Rabiosa"
sinfulseraph chapter 17 . 8/23/2011
First of all I want to say that Odin is an idiot...or maybe he just seems so next to Loki in comparison. You do not travel to a potentially haarmful realm then maek your son go sight seeing. How does this guy keep his throne? I'm surprised Loki didn't get frustrated sooner.

Loki is brilliant as usual this chapter. You really portray him so perfectly, I almost feel like I'm inside his head getting all of his thoughts first hand. A few lines here and there made me giggle, such as the image of Thor pounding Loki into dust lol. You have a talent for creating settings as both Asgard and Svartalfheim seem so vivid and majestic the way you describe them. It really helps to build up the atmosphere.

The only bit I'm not sure about would be Loki's intentions to rule Midgard, as he says in the movie that he never wanted to be a king, just be equal to Thor. He seems more like the type to want freedom and to cause trouble for the entertainment of it.

Your writing style really keeps me hooked and it portrays the fantasy genre extremly well. Thanks for the update!
shadesunrider13 chapter 17 . 8/23/2011
Finally, another chapter from you! As usual, it was fantastic. I liked the detailed description of Svartalfheim and the Druergar, and you managed to fit a bit of their culture/customs into the story. Please update soon!
Ikuni Hattori chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
First chapter was great. Second chapter was better. :)
Ikuni Hattori chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
I love this chapter for the simple fact that no other story I have read has detailed how Loki got hurt in the BiFrost: all of them say he did, but didn't show it.

I like it. :D
Ladygreysun chapter 16 . 8/7/2011
I love this story!Been reading it since 1:00 Am straight. Couldn't I found myself skipping to the flashback scenes more often, they're so intense!As cheesy as it sounds- I want to hug Loki now. Thank you for indulging my Loki-obsession.

Oh,and I can so see some interesting actions coming up. PLease update soon!
sinfulseraph chapter 16 . 8/5/2011
I love Loki's thoughts on world walking, especially since its such a unique skill restricted almost completely to him. His "This is freedom" comment was particularly moving. You really do capture his personality so well.

I enjoyed this chapter's flashback too, and am looking forward to Loki's adventure with his father, though I have a suspiscion something will go wrong. His growing disdain for Thor is also conveyed well in each flashback to the point I'm almost beginning to dislike the thunder god too. Gosh, Loki really can be silver tongued and persuasive even when not meaning to be. I'm glad he gets to go on the trip regardless, his excitement was adorable.

Frigga's influenece over Odin was very amusing. All of your characters really feel so consistent and alive. Well done. Your writing is extremly vibrant as well, its almost as if you're painting a picture of the atmosphere for me in some scenes.

Thank you so much for the update.
AzraelLilith chapter 16 . 8/4/2011
Oh what'll happen? Please update soon!
LadyOfTheUnderground chapter 16 . 8/4/2011
Yay an update! I have a sense of foreboding coming up. Is Loki going to have his mouth sewn shut any time soon? I feel sad every time I think about that happening to him. It's nice to see Thor worrying over his little brother, and the hug was so cute. Can't wait for the next chapter.
lapin d'Alice chapter 16 . 8/4/2011
Odin has chosen Loki? how strange?

I still find your story cool Loki is intelligent, beautiful and perfectly believable.

So this is my last review before 20th August, I'm leaving on vacation in Spain from next friday to 20th August

So I'll keep on reading you after 20th August when back from Spain

See you soon and see Loki soon!