Reviews for Life or Death
GloriaNerd chapter 10 . 3/23/2013
Nice story to read. I liked it. :)
Guest chapter 10 . 7/20/2012
Gooood! sequel?
Gab chapter 10 . 6/5/2012
It was really good. I liked it :)
liliads chapter 10 . 6/9/2011
I love it. I hope you do another 13 and chase crime story.
fan chapter 10 . 6/9/2011
I really liked this chapter. I liked reading the story, great job :)
Olivia chapter 10 . 6/7/2011
Love it! Hope u continue
TeddisonEddison chapter 10 . 6/7/2011
Woah, what a great story! I really loved this!

Maybe do a sequel? *hints*

x
cantdeletebutignoreme chapter 10 . 6/6/2011
Loved it:) ur a rele talented writer! Can't wait to see more from u!
cantdeletebutignoreme chapter 7 . 6/3/2011
Awww Chase was protecting 1 love this. Really original plot! Keep going! PLEASE!
lilyds chapter 6 . 6/1/2011
This is a very good and interested story. I hope you continue.
SamanthaBlue chapter 6 . 5/31/2011
You know, Thirteen as a character annoys me to no end. However I can cope with her in this fic. Usually if I see a fic involving her it's an automatic thing that I will not read it, but not for this. I don't know why I can read this... maybe it's because you don't spend endless hours describing her which the show does tend to (She's DYING. Okay. We GET it already.) Sorry. Rant over :) Just my opinion, no offence intended. Like I said, I seem to like your Thirteen.

I don't know if it's you or just the formatting of the website, but there are no breaks between settings... like it was House's POV and then all of a sudden it was Chase's with no warning and it was a bit jarring. Usually I prefer to use starbreaks, but the geniuses in the FFN office make it so starbreaks won't work... but if you could find something that did work between settings it'd make reading much easier.

Aside from that, no complaints! I enjoyed it, intrigued to see what'll happen next
Ican'tlivewithoutwriting chapter 6 . 5/31/2011
hope u continue
cantdeletebutignoreme chapter 5 . 5/30/2011
More please! In chapter three I think u said where are cameron and chase. This made me sad cuz THIRTEEN AND CHASE belong together:) very descriptive. Well done.
Anne chapter 5 . 5/30/2011
Wow! Great story!

Please update soon, I can't wait to read what happens next!
SamanthaBlue chapter 5 . 5/29/2011
If I may ask, how old are you? On the technical side of it your writing is extremely good. There are a couple of errors in tense and once you referred to Thirteen as Cameron and Chase as "she", but aside from that it's really very readable and well done. I ask about your age because I sense that you're a younger writer. Younger writers who can write well are fairly uncommon, so well done!

Intrigued to see where you go with this... I do suggest you do some research, but if you're too lazy... well that's okay, at least you warned us! One thing though, I think you should probably raise the rating to T. I feel that it's just a little too violent for a K plus rating. But good job!