Reviews for On Flames and the Perpetually Unexpected
I LOVE the way Gray's stripping habit was introduced. NO! Why is Natsu leaving right after Lucy told him she wants to learn to be friends with him?! WHY!? I really like this! I hope you're able to update soonish.
HuntressXHunter chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
And the plot thickens
Guest chapter 2 . 7/18/2014
e u gonna finish this story. What I've read is really good and I think u shoul keep goin'
weareneverbroken chapter 2 . 7/17/2014
I'm excited to read the rest of this! So far it seems very promising!
luvthisfanfic chapter 2 . 5/28/2014
Please Update!
TheQueen117 chapter 2 . 5/4/2014
This is amazing! I can't help but think the dragon was Natsu. u but that would be way too convinent. And I wonder if he'll start advocating for monster rights as payment for the quest.
Orderinchaos chapter 2 . 2/4/2014
WAIT WHAT
SAY WHAT
THIS IS VERY BAD
FOR MY BP!
ALL THIS SUSPENSE WHYYY JUST WHY DID HE HAVE LEAVE THEM OMG JUST UPDATE PLEASE I BOW DOWN SHAMELESSLY AND BEG PUHLEAASSSSSSEEEE

chaosinorder
OtakuLover43 chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
Continue with the story I wanna see if Natsu and Lucy get together in a weird romantic way like almost loosing Natsu to the dragon or him disappearing like set up in the end please the NaLu fans need u 2 finish this story it's really good
oreobark chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
So far, I'm really enjoying this story! I hope you decide to continue this!
Unicess chapter 2 . 12/26/2013
Hey this is good! And though you haven't updated in so long, I just wanted to compliment it cause its a good fanfiction, and it has really great potential. I also secretly hope you finish it!
Deborahpflover chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
Heey!
This is a really good story you know. With Lucy as a princess that has to marry a prince and that dragon it's like a fairy tale. But a really original one, instead of so cliché. You write great and you kept everyone in character, even though they are in a completly different situation. I like how Erza and Gray came in, and that you made Loki the prince. Is that dragon who kidnapped him Igneel? Because Natsu is acting kinda suspicious...
Anyway, I love it and beg you to write more as soon as you can. :)
purplegirl2112 chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
I really like it! Can't wait for more
Guest chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
I really like it, but UPDATE! What's gonna happen
castiel in the tardis chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
Will you ever update? Pleased pleasey please please?
Guest chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
Wait did he burn the whole map. Is he in alliance with the dragon. Update! What's his secret