Reviews for Lost and Found
kickcows chapter 6 . 8/25/2011
Poor Nero. T_T

Hojo is a mean, mean man.

I really enjoyed the moment with Nero talking to Weiss in the hospital. Please be nice to him. Please don't take Weiss away from him just yet. .

As always, amazing work, AC. :)
Purple Pallbearer chapter 5 . 6/27/2011
Weiss need to show some back bone. Enough is enough! Suck it up and be a man and comfort your brother!
kickcows chapter 5 . 6/26/2011
Noooooooo!

I hope he's okay. Poor Nero. T_T The description of the blood running down his chest like honey? Nice imagery. _

And oooh...Mr. Valentine...I sure hope that bullet doesn't hit... .

Nice work. _
Purple Pallbearer chapter 4 . 6/20/2011
Ooh...more drama is about to go down!
kickcows chapter 4 . 6/18/2011
Nice cliffhanger. :)

It's interesting to see Nero's mood. Poor guy. All Weiss wants to do is hang out with him.

Can't wait to see what's coming up. :) Nice work, as always. _
Purple Pallbearer chapter 3 . 6/8/2011
I just KNEW that something was going to happen. And I was not disappointed!
kickcows chapter 3 . 6/8/2011
Yep. I need a cold shower now.

Excellent work. All the little details, once again, are amazing. I love the bit about Nero's hair, how it's almost like oil. That was wonderful. :)

Oh, I sure do hope another round happens before the sun comes up. XD
Yatsuki chapter 3 . 6/8/2011
Awww hot XD
Purple Pallbearer chapter 2 . 6/7/2011
OMFG Nero and Weiss are going to do something naughty! XD I can't wait to see what!
kickcows chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
Ooooooh.

You're so mean. What a terrible place to leave off. XD

I like the little minute descriptions - the metal mask falling, the striking of the match. Very nice work, my dear. :)

I really can't wait to see what's going to happen next. Hopefully delicious things are going to happen. _
Yatsuki chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
Awww, Weiss is so cute XD

And the idea of Nero living in a not-really-human place is interesting. I kinda imagine him being a natural person cross a hermit...

Thanks for the chapter!
Purple Pallbearer chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Well this is deferent. Usually Weiss is in control but now it's Nero who is all bad ass so to speak. Yet I still feel his devotedness to Weiss. Loving the new story.
kickcows chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Oooooh...nice beginning!

I really like the little details you threw in here. The description of the sounds in the forest, Nero's eyes, everything.

Excellent work. I can't wait to see what's going to happen next! :D
Yatsuki chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
It's so interesting XD. Please more?
Caboose453 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I like it, very well written. You're very good at descriptions, something I'm no good at XD

I can't help but notice the lack of evil chipmunks, though :P