Reviews for The Recruit a PreLFN Michael story
Taliesin The Eternal Bard chapter 49 . 1/29/2012
That's the funny thing about Stories they take on a life of their own!
Only1ToniD chapter 48 . 12/12/2011
I've been a HUGE fanfic junkie for a while now, and it JUST occurred to me to check out one of my ALL time fave shows for fanfiction... Yours was the first I read and I have to say I have been VERY impressed! I read all 47 chapters plus the prologue in one sitting and could only think about how DESPERATELY I'd like to read more! If you ever get that muse back on track please know you have a new fan of this story and any offshoots or sequels!

I love the way you write Michael and that you really took your time building his story! I truly got wrapped up! BRAVA! And here's hoping for more soon!
asiacheetah chapter 48 . 11/7/2011
Atlantis: Thank you for your review! I'm almost done with this story and I do have 2 side stories for this timeline as well as a follow-on Michael and Simone story planned.

That is, if I ever start writing again. I've been a bit too...lazy.
atlantis11 chapter 48 . 11/6/2011
loved the story and angle

are you considering another story?
Taliesin The Eternal Bard chapter 47 . 8/15/2011
Good story telling
Taliesin The Eternal Bard chapter 44 . 7/31/2011
It would be interesting to see more of the backstory between Michael & Kendo.
Taliesin The Eternal Bard chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Interesting twist.
Adri1577 chapter 42 . 7/18/2011
Nice! Good writing, easy to read. I like how Michael makes others stop what they are doing and just watch him for awhile. I also completely agree that being numb or empty is much more preferable than hurting.

Well done!
asiacheetah chapter 22 . 7/5/2011
Thank you for your reviews Adri!
Adri1577 chapter 22 . 7/5/2011
Interrogation tactics' recommendation is interesting :) be careful copying and pasting.
Adri1577 chapter 21 . 7/5/2011
Loving this more and more with every bit. Great story, nice and interesting original characters, catchy plot.

Well done!