Reviews for Let's Make Babies
Tiger5913 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
And this is awesome too! Aigis, stop cockblocking them! The UST made me want to lock Minato and Yukari into a room for a couple of hours… u.u Minato could always use dirt on Akihiko and Minako as leverage next time… XD
The Gangsta Bear chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Sorry to say, but It wasn't funny at all...buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut MinaKari For the Frigging WIN! So It's what I like about this story!
REDxYELLOW chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
first of all...HahahahaXD When you said "Childern's Card Game" I though of Yugioh! Or the Yugioh Abridged. I couldn't stop laughing at all! Even the Slaps Yukari gave Minato made me laugh!XD Loved the story and I'll read it when I need a laugh!
IarIz chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
this go to my favorite list coz
i like your idea about minato and mShe
i like you for MinatoXYukari, hes a litle pervert but this is your minato and i still like it
i like your idea for this fic, i love Aigis too as partner or family who always with you

and for this Great FIC thank you sooo much...
manic221 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
This was really great and ridiculously funny :) I loved it..
JumpingTheMoon chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
I had a permanent smile throughout reading this. The way you keep the characters close to themselves yet add your own twist to things, well, it's one of the best ways to do fanfic.
maydayed chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I like Aigis - in fact, a lot - but I'm not really down with the idea of MCxAigis (obviously lol). That being said, I love, LOVE your Aigis here...! Very spot on. :D Her choice of words, her curious attitude to how reproduction works, her willingness to be Minato and Yukari's pretend daughter... Very, very adorable. I pretty much giggled with glee while reading this...

Minato acts a little too perverted for my tastes though, but he still manages to be so charming... *-* I love him so much! And I also love how you made Minato and Minako siblings. Makes a nice touch.

I hope you write more stories like these. :)
Lone Wulffe chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
By the gods, I was ROFL-ing throughout the whole fic. And I don't understand why MC/Yukari fans have to hate Aigis; she's cute! D:

Great job. Write more please!
Xoraan chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
My god this is so funny. A good romantic comedy. Aegis's curiousity of human... reproduction made this whole thing ironic and hilarious.

Definite fav.
RaidEye chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Hahaha, I don't envy Minato right now.

This story was fun, a little disapointing since I expected a more serius story, but it was enjoyable to read none the less.

Best Regards: RaidEye
Arkshire the 11th chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
First and foremost, I gotta say, I just admire your attitude that you write with or without reviews, kudos to you dude!:D

Anyway, I just simply love your one shots on MCxYukari/MinatoxYukari [adult fluff FTW!]

This one's the best for me so , there was never a dull moment with Junpei,his lines were comedy gold!And adding Minako for lulz was just perfect!. And instead of Junpei ruining Minato and Yukari's moments(even in the game*cough*Yakushima*cough*), you replaced him with Aigis who's always saying "Are you making babies yet?".And Aigis is eager for her 'parents' to make babies hahahahaha XD. And I understand your dissapointment for other MinaYuka shippers :/ how could you not love Aigis? I mean she's so kyewt!:D I love how you portrayed Aigis's relationship with Minato/MC _ Even though it's a crack fic,I still love it.

hope you write more stories on this pairing,keep on keepin' on dude!
Shiroi Iyasu chapter 1 . 5/30/2011

Yeah, one whole paragraph for 'lol-ing' over there, because it's just that funny. And yeah, it kinda felt a bit OOC in some spots, but otherwise, I'm preeeeeeeeetty amused by this. :P