Reviews for Red Hooded Secrets
imdifferentnotwerid chapter 7 . 5/25/2012
cool story i really hope she wasnt cheating on peter. please update soon and what is her secreat? i love ur story -sorry if that nnoyed u-
magicalimagination chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
If she cheated on him I will be mad! Update please!
Vero Diaz chapter 7 . 11/22/2011
wheres the next chapter?
Maiqu20 chapter 7 . 10/9/2011
Love it! Did she cheat on peter?
lostdisguise chapter 7 . 8/30/2011
Hm. That was interesting.
SassyTheLass.Nina chapter 7 . 8/30/2011
Great chapter. Oohhh, what other?
Komeko-chan chapter 7 . 8/23/2011
It's a bit fast-paced, but other than that really good. Noah seems. . . new. But, hey, whole point of fanfiction, right? Make it your own. He's got potential. Not sure where you're going with him, but I'll just have to see.

Update soon,

Lots of love,

-Supermegafoxyawesomehot Allie(:
lostdisguise chapter 5 . 8/23/2011
Valerie's guilty of something! But what? Hm...
lostdisguise chapter 4 . 8/21/2011
That whole "unraveling of the cloak" thing is pretty symbolic, haha. And I'm going to guess that you just foreshadowed here; did Val have a sort of affair with Henry? Hm...
lostdisguise chapter 3 . 8/21/2011
Truth be told, I'm just a bit bored. So far this only seems like a continuation. I hope the plot unfolds soon.
lostdisguise chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
I think the way you portrayed Prudence is about right, though I have to say it kind of contradicts with the end of the movie. Remember, Prudence and the villagers protected Valerie from the wold when on holy ground? Otherwise, interesting.
lostdisguise chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Hm. Interesting. There are only a few missing words that would make some sentences flow more easily, but otherwise very good.
Region and District chapter 7 . 8/16/2011
Great Chapter as always...so...is Noah Valerie's younger brother? I assumed so, or maybe I missed it. I don't know. PLease update soon!

xoxo Region and District xoxo
SassyTheLass.Nina chapter 6 . 8/15/2011
Oh oh, Valerie has brother. I didn't see that one coming. Love it.
Komeko-chan chapter 6 . 8/15/2011
Wow, its been a while since you've updated. . . I must admit that I've almost completely forgotten about this story, but you're back and so am I. Dang what a twist. . . Update soon!

Lots of love,