Reviews for Heartstrings
nothingnothingtralala chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Awww. I love your fluff, and your Jareth :)
Gnos fo Ytinrete chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Aw! How cute. :D
aradiaeva chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Loved this. Laughed over Sarah's promise to leave her weapons at home next time. Beautifully written.
KAM wuz here chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
that was extremely fluffy.

and i loved every moment of it.

it was beautifully written, and the description was very good, and i LOVE that story you made, the tree and everything. every quote was fantastic. i love the line "He smirked as he rubbed absently at the soft flesh between his thumb and forefinger where she had asserted her independence." lol.

a lot of curses for K rating however, haha. nah, i don't give a damn.

the ending was perfect too.

awesome job!
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
So beautiful. (:
Ja ne Kat chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
wow! i love that you had her realize that she was choosing one over the other again. lots of people have her dashing off and him not bothered, but i really think he would be. really a lovely story and i love that it does not feel rushed. long one shots are fine i have no clue while people feel the need to hurry them along. either way wonderfully paced and i love the duel birds for each of them. thanks

ja ne

Kat
Zenobia Frostmoon chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Aawww, it's so warm and fluffy. I particularly like the way you portrayed Jareth's emotions when she starts running away, it was very natural and fitting... I liked the story. Very well done.
misa chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Fluff is wonderful, this one especially
Tlcatlady chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Really sweet. TLC
sir rantsalot chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I'm not always hugely into fluff, but this is sweet and elegant, and keeps both of them wonderfully in character while allowing them to grow and grow up.
shiny silver grl chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
This one is just flat-out beautiful! Love the story within a story...is that an actual legend from somewhere, or did you come up with that one? Heartbreaking and lovely and fits perfectly into the fic. Thanks!
cu-kid chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
I realize this may sound ridiculous, but I read your stories, have to sit back and contemplate them, read them again, then leave a review.

I like how intelligent Sarah is in this; how she asks about the safety of Toby before giving her answer to Jareth. Their interaction, too, is wonderful; him tentatively hopeful without giving anything away, she a little wary but eager to taste the magic again. The story within this story was lovely, and I like how it played through to the end. And all the little things, like him writing the book, her maybe having been working on the scarf for him the whole time, their exchange of gifts, those were all wonderfully delicious bits that made this come to life for me.

What I loved the most was Sarah telling him he wasn't allowed to shut her out. LOVED that!

I had about a zillion favorite lines in this (like the never cold under her gaze, bit, and Sarah's parting line), but I think out of all of them the "Just...don't disappoint me," was at the top of them.

What a lovely story! And congrats on the win!
I Believe In Fairytales 606 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I found this to be absolutely adorable.
Morefindiel chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Really, no criticism here, constructive or otherwise. Just notification of my continual enjoyment of your stories. :)
CaitlinXcowz chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Wonderful story! I loved it. There was so much amazing fluff... :)