Reviews for Heartstrings
nrunn30 chapter 1 . 3/17
This was lovely!
ninque chapter 1 . 1/2
I am afraid I have little to offer in constructive criticism - maybe that it is to short *smiles*. It is such a sweet little story and somehow it touched my heart. The idea of a little bird bringing them together - the strands of wool and trees - like the strands of faith. I am truly impressed by this!
Bloodsired chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Nicely done and adorable. I like the story of the crow and the girl with the Golden hair. And of course I love the last line about Sarah leaving at home her bow and arrow.
comical freaka chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
That was utterly fluffy. . Beautiful and sweet.. great job!
Sue Donym chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Agh, what are you doing to me? So. Much. Fluff.

Love it, love it, love it!
nothingnothingtralala chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Awww. I love your fluff, and your Jareth :)
Gnos fo Ytinrete chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Aw! How cute. :D
aradiaeva chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Loved this. Laughed over Sarah's promise to leave her weapons at home next time. Beautifully written.
silfursvik chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
that was extremely fluffy.

and i loved every moment of it.

it was beautifully written, and the description was very good, and i LOVE that story you made, the tree and everything. every quote was fantastic. i love the line "He smirked as he rubbed absently at the soft flesh between his thumb and forefinger where she had asserted her independence." lol.

a lot of curses for K rating however, haha. nah, i don't give a damn.

the ending was perfect too.

awesome job!
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
So beautiful. (:
Ja ne Kat chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
wow! i love that you had her realize that she was choosing one over the other again. lots of people have her dashing off and him not bothered, but i really think he would be. really a lovely story and i love that it does not feel rushed. long one shots are fine i have no clue while people feel the need to hurry them along. either way wonderfully paced and i love the duel birds for each of them. thanks

ja ne

Kat
Zenobia Frostmoon chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Aawww, it's so warm and fluffy. I particularly like the way you portrayed Jareth's emotions when she starts running away, it was very natural and fitting... I liked the story. Very well done.
misa chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Fluff is wonderful, this one especially
Tlcatlady chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Really sweet. TLC
sir rantsalot chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I'm not always hugely into fluff, but this is sweet and elegant, and keeps both of them wonderfully in character while allowing them to grow and grow up.