Reviews for Visitors
toledo girl chapter 6 . 7/28/2011
Aww, lol, a little romance. Awesome. I liked the graduation party, but I wish Eb would have shown up. Lol, but I guess like in most of the episodes, he was the one who had to stay behind and look after the farm.
LisaDouglas chapter 6 . 7/21/2011
Wow. Pretty cool look at the future. I think they'd make a great couple! I must say thought, I didn't expect to see them grow up quite that quickly! And I do wonder what it would be like for Oliver and Lisa to get a place in Florida.
Tauna Petit-Strawn chapter 6 . 7/21/2011
Good job!
toledo girl chapter 5 . 7/11/2011
I am glad that they went to see Lori. Its cute how she called them aunt and uncle.
LisaDouglas chapter 5 . 7/11/2011
Awwe! So cute! I loved how Lori loves them as much as they love her. She's like their almost little girl. I only wish there was more of this chapter, so please update soon!
Tauna Petit-Strawn chapter 5 . 7/10/2011
Great chapter. How about adding some scenery? I mean, like are they in a house, office or outside? What does it look like? The story line is great; it would just be nice to be able to "see" the places they're at.
toledo girl chapter 4 . 7/1/2011
I'm glad that Oliver and Lisa were able to go visit the kids, but I have a really hard time seeing Lisa willingly go to Harlem lol.
LisaDouglas chapter 4 . 7/1/2011
Great chapter! It's really nice that they are doing so much for kids that they barely know, although I'm still sad that they can't have their own!

I can't wait to see what happens when they see Lori and hope there's more soon.
Tauna Petit-Strawn chapter 4 . 6/26/2011
Good job.
toledo girl chapter 3 . 6/20/2011
Lisa did get close to Lori in the episodes that she was in. Having Lisa decide to work with children afterwards actually makes more sense than the show did. They had her grow attached and then move on.
LisaDouglas chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
That was cute! Please write more soon. I'm anxious to see what you have planned given that Lori didn't stay! Can't wait for the next installment!
Tauna Petit-Strawn chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
Nice job!
toledo girl chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
Another awesome chapter! I hope that Oliver and Lisa get to meet both George and Lori's families. I think it would be nice.
Tauna Petit-Strawn chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
Nice job.
toledo girl chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Cute. lol, I kind of wished that they had a couple more episodes with all the kids.