Reviews for Universal Heroes: The Generator Saga
GeneratorRex chapter 5 . 5/7/2013
This is interesting! I like it very much. Though, I personally would have used Slam Cannon.
Kimmiko T chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
I love this story!
Please update soon!
Thanx!
Ben10 madness chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
Cool story,i like to see where this story is going please continue
Guest chapter 5 . 11/28/2011
Nice start. I just found this story. I kinda like the way you started it. Will we be seeing more of Justice League(Batman and Superman)? Anyways, update soon.
Marc Ello chapter 5 . 11/5/2011
Hahahhahahahaha nice chap! Well that's one way to get acquainted with eachother. Great story keep the chaps flowing ! This has potential for osimness!
Marc Ello chapter 4 . 9/4/2011
This story is Osim so you should keep going so Ben can make his super Osim team of Rex terra and Danny phantom! Keep the chaps flowing!
Zak Saturday chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
Nice chapter! Please proceed!
Justice League Expansion chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
OK. Start with the criticism. Unoriginal title, there are at least five fanfics titled that. It would be like a Justice League fic named Justice for All.

However,for the good stuff. This looks to be a great crossover. Gwen with the Titans, Kevin with Providence,Ben about to whup Rex's ass, it all looks great.

White Knight wa a douche as always,but I was pleasantly surprised to see Mattie Fenton, but its actually Maddie with two D's. Still,any FusionFall crossover with something out of Cartoon Network should be great.

But a question I have, is Green Lantern Hal,Kyle,John,Guy,Alan,etc.? That's what I want to know. And also, how can Batman deal with being on the same level with Numbuh 362? He would likely think that would be wrong to send children out on the frontline,but since he has Robin,Nightwing,and Spoiler in the comics, that would be hypocritical.

I do hope you show some expanded Leaguers as guest starring or have Gwen fight Titans rogues. This should prove to be an interesting story. However,if the DC Universe is in this,shouldn't Dr. Fate be able to banish Fuse? Just a thought.

It looks to be an excellent fic. Keep up the good work:)