Reviews for A Familiar Friend
A-chi chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
So now it's time to start calling one of your collages by there first name and you shouldn't be so shy you know and you should know for a fact that if I knew then I wouldn't be so shy about asking you and you know it right Remus, and you should know for a fact that I would never joke or lie about something as important as this so you should know for a fact that "he ought to be allowed a say in this he's old enugh to desiced for himself" and you should know for a fact I would never joke or lie about something as important as this.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
A-chi chapter 7 . 7/5/2013
I still can't believe that you didn't tell Harry, when he asked you I know that it must have been really hard for you Professor but you should be compleatly open with him and answer any questions that he might have "he ought to be a loud a say in this he's old enought to desinde for himself" and you should know for a fact that I meant this and you should know for a fact that he should know everything about this parents so I think that you should answer any questions that he has and you should know for a fact that he'll be really happy and you should know for a fact that I would never joke or lie about something as important as this.
A-chi chapter 8 . 6/19/2013
Oh now come on Harry, I know for a fact that it's really odd calling one of your Professors on a first name basis but as I said just don't let any of the other kids know that aright and as I also you don't have to be imbbaristed when you want to talk to me about your parents you should know for a fact that I'll answer any questions that you might have about then anything as all and you should know for a fact that I would never joke or lie about something as important as this
Michelle chapter 3 . 6/19/2013
Oh now come on harry, honestly you have to be shy around him besides you should know for a fact that Professor Lupin would answer any quesntions that you wannted and you should know for a fact that I would never joke or lie about something as important as this.
Michelle chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
Oh now come on Harry, you should know for a fact that wasn't a dream at all and you shokuld know for a fact that Professor Lupin used to babysit you when your parents wen out and you should know for a fact that I would never joke or lie about something as important as this.
Michelle L chapter 8 . 6/11/2013
So Harry, now you know the entire truth as I said before if you really want to know more about your parents then you should know for a fact that you can feel free to ask me anything about then and you should know for a fact that I'll answer any questions that you might have aright and you should know for a fact that I would never joke or lie about something as important as this and as I said before you can stop by any time aright and you should know for a fact that I would never joke or lie about something as important as this.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/11/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Michelle L chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
So Harry, now you know the entire truth and if there's anything that you wand to know anything at all then you can ask me what ever you like aright Harry, and you should know for a fact that what I'm telling you is the truth and you can come to me if you want to know more aright Harry, and you should know for a fact that I'll answer any questions that you might have about your parents anythting at all and you should know for a fact that I would never joke or lie about something as this and as I said you can ask me anything and I'll answer any questions that you might have about your parents aright Harry, and you should know for a fact that I would never joke or lie about something as important as this.
Michelle chapter 3 . 6/11/2013
See Harry, what in the entire world did I tell you I told you that you meet him befor and you apparatly seem to think that you didn't well there you go now why in the entire world as him things about your parents or are you just scaird to and if you are then you might be scird to find out what his answers to you questions might be but you should know for a fact that you have a right to know and you should know for a fact that I'm telling you the truth and you should know for a fact that I would never joke or lie about something as important as this.
Michelle L chapter 2 . 6/11/2013
Oh now come on Parry, honestly if you don't remember him then let me give you some clues he used to be you Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher in you year he taught you the hardest charm in the entire world and you should know what the name of the charm is now don't you if you don't then let me give you some clues hs said that "this highly advanced magic well behyond Ordinary Wizarding Level meany quilfied wizards have diffelclut with it" and he's not kidding you should know for a fact that it's imposable and you should know for a fact that I would never joke or lie about something as important as this.
Michelle chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
Oh how cute I can't believe that he know your mom and dad when they were kids I just can't believe it. Are you crazy! Maybe I didn't hear you correctly or you have got to be joking about this right it just seems that you knew my parents you should know for a fact that I want you to tell me anything that you know about them anything at all I really do hope that's aright Professor Lupin
Michelle chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
Oh now come on Harry, you should know for a fact that it wasn't a dream you know perfictly that was true and Professor Luin watched you when you were a baby but you just don't remember it ether that or you didn't want to remember it but if Professor Lupin babsat me when I was a baby why yes, of course I would live to have remembered it and you should know for a fact that I would never joke or lie about something as important as this.
Michelle chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Oh now come on Harry, why yes, or course you've met him be for he was you defense Against the Dark Arts teacher in your third year and he also taught you how to fight Dementors in other words without knowing it he taught a spell "that's well behoynd Orderly Wizarding Levl highly qquialived quzards have difficalty with it" and as he told you he wasn't kidding it's imposable and you should know for a fact he would never joke or lie about something as important as this.
Michelle chapter 8 . 6/9/2013
So Harry, now you know the entire truth now you know everything as I said to you be for if you want to know anything else about your parents just come to me and you should know for a fact that I'll answer anymore questiosns that you might have aright and you should know for a fact that I would never joke or lie about sokmethig as important as this and if want to know you, it's really true that you can look up to me as a roll moda and you should know for a fact that I woulds never joke or lie about something as important as this.