Reviews for The Dark Lord's Lover
turtleducksymphony chapter 20 . 1/28
I loved this story.
Forbidden Moons chapter 7 . 7/24/2015
Cruciatus and sex? O_O Ah. I do believe that I've just discovered a whole new territory of SM~
Forbidden Moons chapter 3 . 7/24/2015
Aww Bella is so adorable! XD And Voldy as well~
Forbidden Moons chapter 2 . 7/24/2015
Ouch, poor Bella! XD Edging is very pleasurable, actually. But to actually deny one of release... *shudders*
Forbidden Moons chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
*licks lip* Aah, this is wicked. Just the way I like it~ ;-)
000RainbowChick000 chapter 20 . 9/10/2014
Bellatrix is wickedly sexy!

This story was very well written and showed a good portion of Voldemort and darkness, lovely
a.c.a.c chapter 17 . 8/7/2012
Bellatrix couldn't care less about her sister, RIGHT?
Couture Girl chapter 11 . 7/10/2012
Sorry it took me so long! But this was marvelous :D And very disturbing! But marvelous. The ritual of getting the dark mark sound very reasonable and fits mine-sort of. I loved that her robes turned black and she bared the mark. I felt for Rod-shagging a dead muggle woman! Eww. But Bella and LV :D Ooh just so good!

Couture Girl chapter 10 . 7/1/2012
*fans face* Dear, this chapter had to be my favorite. You have written how I imagine their relationship to be! Voldemort punishing her, but she still likes it but doesn't give her pleasure and the fondling, he's teasing her! *fans face more hard* Gamma I love you, this was really well written, the white robe was something to think about and really cool for the initiation and turning black and all. The last line had be my favorite!

Couture Girl chapter 9 . 6/29/2012
So when he was massaging her I was waiting for the moment where he would attack. But then this happened it was much better ;)

I chuckled at imagining a clumsy Bellatrix and Voldemort xD

But then my chuckle died when I read more! Your so good at getting me excited with these smut worthy chapters and causing me to blush like a school girl. Shame on you! But I love you for it :D

Diamondgirl3 chapter 20 . 6/29/2012
Amazing story!
Couture Girl chapter 8 . 6/28/2012
When Bella demands him to kiss her, it's amusing. And more so when Voldemort indulges her-pushing her to the wall almost hurting her! I'm loving this love/hate/dom/mas going on! More exciting then the un-human James xD in every possible way! And when he hissed that he had been waiting! I melted! Hey he doesn't love-but he sure can lust ;) and remember what we said, lust is better than love. Bellamort is the epitome of this wicked lust full of love and what seems to be hate on his part hurting her but not killing her and it shows she loves it. Does is sound strange that I laughed when Lucius burst out saying he knew it all along? I imagined him moving his hair and pointing a finger in the air xD I can't wait to see what all the Death Eaters have in mind-Rab was making me feel that the comforting was not in a brotherly way. Great job! It gets so much better by each chapter.

Couture Girl chapter 7 . 6/28/2012
Wow! Voldemort is indeed evil! There's so little stories where I can't find him like this! When his wand went inside Bellatrix-I was like HE'S GOING TO CRUCIO HER! And then I was like huh, he isn't? And then he did! WOO! You maintained him into character :D and the torturing of Crucio-a few words of him and Crucio again were marvelous!

Couture Girl chapter 6 . 6/26/2012
Poor Rod. Imagining Eric!Rod masturbate while he damned Bella was really exciting-but sad at the same time. Sickening for being turned on by being cheated in FRONT of his eyes, but well it gives more interesting and insightful things to his character.

LOVED! LOVED! That Voldemort started to be himself and more scary in this chapter! *claps* and ouch! Bitten! But he deserved it! Trying to kill you! And then he turned it around with the instinct ;) nice move Voldemort.

*laughs evilly* What would dear father do? Great job! It keep getting better!

FeyFaerie chapter 20 . 6/26/2012
And justice is served...:')

I sure hope to see Rodolphus suffer a little more... maybe throw some guilt in there, and I hope they don't hurt Cissy! D:

Lovely to finally get back on here, and see several updates! :D