Reviews for Travelling Onwards
Queen of the Beasties chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Well made. I enjoyed reading it!
Aileil chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
So, are you going to write anymore? I like this story so far and all but you rather seem to leave things hanging if you know what I mean.
Vilinye chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Not bad. I must admit, I generally don't care for stories where Sarah mets a different Doctor or companions, but it's well-written and clean.
AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I love how she knows, even in his fifth body, that a beaming smile means he's seen her. That was my first blinding-smile moment as I read this. The hug, the gentility and the fact that despite his not saying much, they communicate so much. I loved the echo of "I can't believe it's you." [Diaster strikes] "Ok, now I can." from School Reunion - or that's what it felt like. The descriptions were amazing, the atmosphere leached off the page and into my mind so easily, I felt like I was breathing in subway fumes. In short, your usual level of excellence!

Apologies for the delay, again, I know you understand sometimes everyone needs a break. But I'm over the moon to come back to this!

xx
VHunter07 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Please DO tell me this wasn't just a oneshot...cause I would LOOOOVE to read more. :D