Reviews for Speed Demon
Ladyaloysius chapter 4 . 4/3/2013
What cute story! She'll have a sore bottom for the rest of her life! Lol!
wandamarie chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
loved it thanks
chelsea1234 chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
Awww sweet chapter! Very nice. Thanks :)
alix33 chapter 4 . 10/5/2012
"You were this cute little Goth who I didn't know quite what to make of." - I suppose to Tim, who is 6'2", Abby at 5'10" would look somewhat little, though Abby is nearly a head taller than me.
"Or that you and McDweeb did the McNasty last night." "Whether or not Tim and I had wild, passionate sex last night is irrelevant," she said casually, as if they were discussing the weather. "A-ha! So it's true then!" "I didn't confirm or deny the rumor. I just said it's irrelevant." - Hehehe.
"Where did that ring come from?" "A store, I'd imagine. Don't rings usually come from stores?" - Hehehe.
"She took a step back and grinned. "McGee proposed last night." Pulling Abby into his arms, Tony spun her around. "Congratulations, Abs. I'm going to have a talk with McGee… I can't believe he kept this a secret from me!" Abby smirked. "If he had told you, it wouldn't have been a secret from anyone any longer." "I can keep a secret!" Tony exclaimed indignantly. "Sure you can…" "I can." - Hehehe.
"But do you think you could manage to keep your mouth shut about it? McGee wants to be there, so we can tell everyone together." "I told you I can keep a secret, Abs." - DiNozzo so cannot keep a secret to save his life, hehehe.
"But you know, you're going to have to stop calling McGee 'McGee.'" "Why's that?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. "You're going to be a McGee soon, too." - A valid point, DiNozzo.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
This story is one of my favorites. I am looking forward to the next chapter.
221BelieveInSherlock chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
:) Good story.
dippycippy chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
Very good. Abby was lucky gibbs wasn't angry also
jordie32596 chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
wow good story
alix33 chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
"and Abby was rather turned by this side of him." - Did you perhaps mean for Abby to think she "was rather turned on by"?
chelsea1234 chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
SOOO happy to see you continue this story! Welcome back and thank you for sharing :)
staupe chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
can't wait
Patz1989 chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
I liked it. More more
keyuqing chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
Ooooo! She's in trouble! When are we gonna find out what happens next?
dawnmarie1971 chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
ya she's in trouble great job
wandamarie chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
it is a good one and Gibbs is right on that