Reviews for The Best Friend I Never Had
Guest chapter 6 . 6/5/2013
Oh my god, this story is depressing.
SortaKindaArtsyIntrovert chapter 6 . 12/24/2012
Well hell. I just stumbled across this story. And holy crap. Holy fucking shit. That ending was perfect! Like oh my god. When I first saw it I thought "OH HELL NO! NO WAY IS THE ENDING ALLOWED TO BE THAT SHORT. And then I read it. And fack. Amazing! You are so very talented! Thanks for sharing this with the world!
EtenalRest13 chapter 6 . 11/22/2012
That was good. What made it amazing was the end of chapter 5 and that bit of chapter 6.
Manifestation of a Storyteller chapter 6 . 5/31/2011
OMG! I loved chapter 5 and the 2 lines in this chapter make so much sense. LOVED the dream.
Gryffindork13 chapter 6 . 5/30/2011
I LOVE THIS.
banch chapter 6 . 5/30/2011
Awww! The ending is so sad! It took me a minute to get it, but now that I do, I want more~! I hope there's a sequel to this! Pleassseeee? (:
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 6 . 5/30/2011
That's so messed up.

I liked the begining and at least they met again ,better then not at all.I guess...(Loved the confession part very CUTE~!)
InuChan7979 chapter 6 . 5/30/2011
omg that is so sad, i love it. that was a great story
x.lizzy.x chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I gotta be honest, I'm wasn't too sure about this story from the description but I like it :)

Its so cute with lil Cas n Dean n Sammy :)

Good job!
kaitouahiru chapter 6 . 5/29/2011
Oh... the ending's so sad... good story though. Why doesn't Dean remember though? Did he just forget or did an angel alter his memories? Is there going to be a sequel to this?