Reviews for Keep It Together
And next chapter
Love this and how you brought the whole gang back together and I love Valerie can you find away to bring clare I'm it whether her and Steve get back together and move back or they become best friends or when she left Beverly Hills she was pregnant with Stevens baby and decides to come back
Vkv chapter 4 . 9/6/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE fInish this!
ymabamamay chapter 4 . 5/19/2012
I love this story! Ive always wondered want would happen if 90210 (the new one) continued w/ with Donna's story and Tori and Brian both agreed to appear. I was sad that they had them spilt. We spent 10 years rooting and waiting for them to end up together. I will continue to see them in my mind together and happy!

I hope you decide to continue with this fic. It is great and I would love to see the end!
piper chapter 4 . 6/2/2011
Great story so far! I love how Brandon & David are coming back to Beverly Hills. Can't wait for the whole gang to reunite!
Failsafe244 chapter 4 . 6/2/2011
Yay! Excited to see David AND Brandon heading to Beverly Hills. I hope David has some good stuff planned to win Donna back, and are Brandon and Kelly going to be a thing? Anyways, great writing, as always! :)
DanimalBr chapter 3 . 6/1/2011
LOL. Nice to see I'm not the only one who referenced Dirty Dancing in their 90210 fanfic story. You're doing an awesome job with this story. I can't wait to read more.

Loved the Brandon/David & Kelly/Donna interplay in this chapter.
AmberOz chapter 3 . 6/1/2011
Yay! finally another story solely on David and Donna. they were always my fave couple
Failsafe244 chapter 3 . 5/30/2011
You update so fast! Love it! Fabulous chapter! Love Kelly and Brandon addition this chapter! Can't wait to see what David does!
Failsafe244 chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
ray! oh dear! i always liked him until the whole "violent" thing. excited to see where that goes! maybe they'll run into some of the gang at the peach pit! nice job so far! :)
Failsafe244 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
ohhh update soon! this is a great start!
pecanbuttericecream chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
You have David's words and thoughts down perfectly.

I really hope he wins he back.
DanimalBr chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
This is really good. You really got David down well and his diaoluge with Donna is awesome. Keep up the good work.