Reviews for This Caped Cabaret
Birusa chapter 6 . 12/31/2012
I hope You'll update it someday!
Birusa chapter 5 . 12/31/2012
good, very very interesting story!
Birusa chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
hahaha)))) brilliant! just brilliant! By the way I like Megamind's name in this story!
Birusa chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
The story is written very well. I'm intrigued!
Magiccatprincess chapter 6 . 6/19/2012
Please update soon I love this story so much!
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 6 . 5/31/2012
Ooooooh! Love it!
Phenixia Sama chapter 6 . 5/26/2012
Hurray! A new chapter! A new plan for ou Evil queen, with an idea from Megalaran in the background? Great, can't wait to read that. The moment with Minion was great!

If you don't know where to go, just ask the fans a few ideas. We have plenty of ideas that could inspire you when you need it!
MassivelyMinute chapter 6 . 5/25/2012
You don't know how happy it makes me to see this story being continued, no matter how long it takes you to update! :D Haha, touching moment with Minion and Megs was touching, and humorous. DeepThought has made Megalaran start to think deeply, her name has been officially validated! lol, and interesting discussion about politics.

Can't wait to see what happens next with the kidnapping!
Max Evelyn chapter 5 . 5/17/2012
OMG I'm so in love with this fix, I'm begging you continue with this PLESE! XD
Max Evelyn chapter 5 . 5/17/2012
OMG I'm so in love with this fix, I'm begging you continue with this PLESE! XD
Phenixia Sama chapter 5 . 11/12/2011
Ah! Finaly! I was missing your writting! Once again, I'm impressed by all the details you created for this AU. The idea of a secret radio reproter is facsinating. Rare are the fanfic writters who can surprise me at each chapters. Congratulations, you do that perfectly well.
helikesitheymikey chapter 5 . 11/12/2011
OMG...I did NOT see that coming!*squees happily*

wonder how long it'll be until Megs is totally head over heels in love/lust*and even more obsessed* and wants to meet Deepthroat...that'll be interesting...him trying to find her, her trying to hide, and eventually when he finds out his physical foil has also been his mental foil.

SO...does Roxanne have a bit more of a plan? I'm thinking getting the Minions treated better is a first step to maybe humans(or human/Azzuran hybrids) being treated a bit better.

so...who(how) has Bernard been with(someone)? I mean was he pretending to be the General's race*can't remember how to spell it*?

did Bernard find the holowatch? hopefully if so they can tinker with it to make a unique looking person instead of stealing someone's image.

really love this story...

wonder what'll happen when Megalaran finds/meets Lorek and Lorek maybe lets him know what he thinks of how Roxanne and Bernard have been treated. *I wonder if Megs will be mad that Roxanne got physically hurt by the guard too*

hmm...was one reason for Roxanne to start acting as a villian to prevent her and Bernard from being used as breeders? I mean Minions have a breeding program but if Azzura thought of humans as trouble they wouldn't want them bred right?

wonder just how different humans are from Azzurans...I mean I wonder if they can reproduce...

*totally LOVE that Roxanne gave Megs so much trouble with the radio signal*

rmroxs chapter 4 . 8/19/2011
the family antics were genius! great chapter!

gay.. megamind GAY! hahahahahahahahha! too funny! xD
FluffyFurball chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
Loved this and that is the story of life. supportive parents usually have straight kids. Those of use who are gay/bi... well... the closet actually gets quite comfy after a while.
Phenixia Sama chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
So, the characters and their family are well in place. It was a nice family story. I really like the photos and the use of the capsule idea. I wonder were the story will go with the next chapter?