Reviews for Sarah's Secret
why are they so quick to assume the sickest thing possible
HugoObsessedWeasley chapter 5 . 2/1
Update please please please please update! I love this a lot! I hope you can update some time soon! Pretty please?
MustNotBeNamed chapter 5 . 1/30
You haven't updated in ages! How is it that that's the chapter you never continued was this one!? :'( I love this, hope you get back to it one day!
Lili chapter 5 . 11/15/2013
FINISH IT!
VeVe2491 chapter 5 . 10/28/2013
Update Asap!
Sea Sire chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
I love it I hope you can update again soon
THE AWESOME RACEHORSE chapter 5 . 8/30/2013
Please update this story soon
limegreen8 chapter 5 . 7/14/2013
Ok so it's not letting me post my review...this story's very good and i love it okay? :) and if it happens that it posted it...sorry that im repeated myself...it kept saying that it wouldn't upload...ugh...
Guest chapter 5 . 7/14/2013
Dang it...i had this long review and it was really good and then i accidentally cancelled out of it...ugh...ok quickly retype this...so i normally think these types of stories are gross, but yours sounded very interesting so i have it a shot and I've been up pretty much all night reading this! No joke! Seriously at one point i got up to go to the bathroom (im laying down in bed...it's like 5 o'clock in the morning and i haven't slept...at all hah so yeah umm) and then i lied right back down in bed cuz i was reading this...and now i REALLY have to pee! Haha but yeah I love this story its really good! I love like the entire like plot line a d all...it's really good :) although there are at some points when your talking about a girl like Sarah for example, you'll say him instead of her and vice versa for the guys in this story too. Just wanted to point that out to you :) but still, a very good book! Update soon please! Im now addicted! :D
Guest chapter 5 . 7/14/2013
Ok so i dont normally like these types if stories, i think they're pretty gross and disgusting and cringeworthy, but i was like hey this sounds like an interesting plot line so i started to read it. OMG I've been up pretty much all night reading this story! At one point i literally sat up to go to the bathroom (im laying down in my bed, its like 5 o'clock in the morning and i haven't slept...at all hahah) um but I got and then laid back down in bed to keep reading...and now i really have to pee! Hahaha but this is an amazing story, i love all the elements to it and things and its just ugh it's so good! Like i said even though i normally think these types of stories, this is one amazing story! :D please update soon! :) 3
Kili15645 chapter 5 . 7/9/2013
MOOOOOORE! :) :) :) :) :) This is so good! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Update
Random Person D chapter 5 . 6/13/2013
I hope you didn't forget about this story! You can't leave it hanging...I wanna know what's going to happen when Jake finds out!
IamThoriso chapter 5 . 6/2/2013
I love this story! You can't leave me hanging PLEASE write another chapter soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/3/2013
can you hurry up please on the next chapter?