Reviews for Fate
Commissar Critical chapter 3 . 5/5/2015
Prototype is very obviously the bad guy. Blackwatch and the Marines are closer to good.
A shade of grey91 chapter 3 . 12/26/2013
thank you, I've been waiting for someone to do something like this.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
Well it is a bad thing that they do no doubt about that, but people don't realize the seriousness of the situation in prototype. The virus can not spread, no matter the cost for the cost would be much higher if it did. It is easy to take the moral high ground and avoid the scorn of your peers in condemning Blackwatch and their measures; to call them monsters, but when it comes to things like this, morality takes a backseat. Survival is the first and foremost priority, not just of a society, but of the human race. A risk can't be taken or a single corner left unchecked because it only takes one infected to spread the disease. No one condones what Blackwatch does, no one wants to be put in that situation, but at least there are people left to feel that it is unjust. Like it's said, the red line must be held, no matter the cost.
FollieOfMadness chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
Ah, the moral question. In all honesty? I don't know. It's the very simple fact that unless you are in that situation, then you won't ever know.
It's like asking people to sympathise with jewish people that lost their families in the holocaust; unless you have experienced persecution for your religious beliefs AND lost your whole family, then ever in a million years will you even begin to understand.

Though, if I had to guess; I'd be bordering on 'unable but think I have to'. That's my honest guess anyway.
With that grim thought out of the way, PUPPIEZ! KITTENZ! HAPPY THOUGHTS!
FollieOfMadness chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
Shiz man, shiz. That, was interesting. I most certainly feel disgusted from reading that. But still, worth reading. It'd also be nice if we learned the name of said operative. Just saying.
FollieOfMadness chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
That, was badass. The guy, my god, HE NEEDS A FREAKIN' MEDAL. Nah, he deserves all da bitchez. All of 'em. Still, WHAT A FUCKING BADASS. Get a god damn stappler and nail that purple cross to his head. :)
scout360pyro chapter 3 . 6/8/2012
Short or not, this chapter was good, very good. I have been reading through the Prototype fics and repeating these words. It is the one shots and reflections like this that add to the depth of the Prototype story. They make things more real, more captivating, more meaningful. Thank you for showing the human side of Blackwatch that is bound to be there.
SomewhatCaustic chapter 3 . 11/9/2011
DAMN I like this! You actually gave Blackwatch emotions over than "fuck you pig!"

your style seems a little choppy in Places, but nothing bad enough to keep me from reading.

On the whole i find this whole thing delicious :-) I love it
Dodectron chapter 3 . 9/25/2011
It is foolish to only show one side of the story, but the fact is that most of the Blackwatch soldiers are lunatics that couldn't get their 'kill thrill' from anywhere else. That's a canon fact; it's mentioned in nearly every part of the storyline that involves Blackwatch. The marines are different because they're ordinary humans, but Blackwatch is basically the military project every President tries to forget.
xBlue-Rosex chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
Oh wow I like where you're going with this. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Wonderful job C: I'd love to see more!
meow chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
yay! It's in one of the blackwatch's POV...I love that! keep'em coming!
Farcraii chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Good.

Actually, I would like to see more.
Rhavis chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
*flings a bone with pin-point presision at your head*

Continue please XD
BlackWolf2Dragoon chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
You forgot to tick it as complete, by the way. Since it's a one-shot, you should do that. No idea if it'll up your chances for reviews or anything but there you go xD

Sensible reason to let the guy live, better than others I've seen "oh I think you seem awesome so I won't bother killing you. Good day." A virus with no emotions almost except for his sister... UM NO. Now someone strong willed in your head that will drive you crazy on the other hand, makes a lot more sense. Nice job, good sir/madam!

~Blackie