Reviews for After The Storm
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
She should have known by this point that Castle was in love with her. She certainly suspected it, or she wouldn't have asked him 'is that what we are?" In 'Knockdown', when she asked him, 'Why do you keep coming back, Rick?', she knew right in that moment. You could see it on her face. The realization was so obvious in his hesitance, in the desperate look on his face. And she still wanted him gone. Couldn't believe that he would ask the to step away from her mother's case. That was a sad episode!
Fictional Mind chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Wow, this is amazing. Really, this is about how I would have imagined her "state of mind" after he left. You wrote it absolutely beautifully and what I found especially interesting is how you managed to show both sides. The one that feels sorry for her words and knows how important he is for her and the one that's still in doubt about what their relationship means; The one that is angry with him for bringing chaos and all these potentially dangerous thoughts about her moms case back into her life. Probably I'm just over-interpreting this all right now, but my point is that I really enjoyed reading this and I think you did a fantastic job writing it :)
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
You described her emotions really well in this. It's just as confusing here as in the show. I really hope season 4 will answer the questions that have been running around in my head all summer.
tiff098765 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Ooh. Well done!
Writermonkie chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
This was really good. I really like how you caught the conflict within Beckett about how her action don't always mirror how she truly feels about Castle, and how she hides behind her defenses to push him away. I especially lovedddd this line:

" If she wasn't thinking about her mother's case, she was thinking about him. She supposed, from those few psych classes she had taken, that the fact she put them on the same level was significant"

Keep writing and post moreee!
teelduo chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Very good
KellethMetheus chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Great piece. A little wordy in places but thoroughly enjoyed it.
yen35 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Great chapter. When I watched the episode, twice so far, I really did want to know what went through her mind, and his, when she said those things to him at the apartment.