Reviews for You're Late
Emmazippy577 chapter 1 . 1/6
ooooh! loved it! Sad, but lovable!
Phantom Ice chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Woah, I did not see that coming.
Truly intriguing twist.
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
I like this. But, she's three months pregnant and their just now admitting that they love eachother?
Shadowkatze chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Poor Danny :'(
TempduMinuit chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
That was actually pretty moving I have tears in my eyes to prove it
Danny Phantom Phanatic chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I read the summary and told myself 'dont read it. you know you'll regret it and be all sad' and yet here i am finished reading it :) It was a really good story and had tons of emotion in it and somehow humor, which is a big feat considering the setting. I feel real bad for Danny bcuz not only is he dead, but trapped as a ghost for eternity. so no i don't regret reading it bcuz it was a good story, but im now sad
MaxandFang101 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Okay, now you HAVE to make this into a story. I wanna now Sam and Danny's parents' reactions!
Namara Jane Knight chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
*cries like a little abandoned baby* That was so touching! I usually stay away from these kinds of stories but I just had to read this one! *breaks down in another round of sobs*
readingisawsome chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
That was AWSOME! You should make another chapter! I just have one question. When in the series is this cause I thought it was post pp then Sam said peopledidnt know but Sam and Danny don't hook up till after the series so I am confused! Update soon please!
Codiak chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
This was great work. Nice job. ;)
ColorLikeWhoa chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Ooohh... Angsty. I liked it, you write really well! The end was unexpected, I'd never of thought that Danny and Sam would... You know, have it. But, still, great oneshot!