Reviews for Three Wise Monkeys
comyna chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
I hope you keep writing because I think I'm addicted to your stories! On to the next…
ziggy.uk chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
Great second and final chapter for this story. After posting the last review suddenly thought Magda was probably dead because Serena seemed to go back into her trailer. Loved how you had her help the boys as a spirit, warning them before moving on and severing the link, rendering the poppets useless! And just perfect the reveal that they had mirrored buttons on their shirts (good job Dean couldn't see them!) which reflected the spell back on Serena and Claire, as the mirrors had been taken off them! Perfect ending, great banter and the Impala ready to take them home, though think Dean will demand to drive! And as I said in the last review you got it spot on which sense they all lost as Dean is more visual, Sam more a listener and Bobby more with words.
Awesome read, loved it from first word until last, thanks :)
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Great first chapter. Love the originality, witches who make deals with demons to increase their powers. And the gypsy is right, the boys did the witches a favour as, if they hadn't poisoned their food to prevent them being hosts, then the demons would have used them for their own ends and the witches would not have had the control they thought. Have to quite like Magda, not making it easy for the witches to find the boys, but being indebted to helping Serena. You got it perfectly which sense each of them lost and could imagine the scene playing out in my mind as I read it. And loved how you had Cass help them too. Just hope these mirrors work and that they reverse the hexes before Serena and her cronies find them.
JaniceC678 chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
Hey! It's been a while. I keep trying to save some of my favorite authors' stories for when I need a fix, but I'm gradually running out, LOL! Anyway, this was a great story - making the guys totally dependent upon having to work together was kinda brilliant. (A few more curses like this at strategic points in their story probably would have helped solve a lot of of their trust issues, LOL!) And, of course, without Bobby and his great idea about the mirrored buttons, they would have been toast, so Yay, Bobby! Good stuff for a sunday afternoon!
Avalonemyst chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
It was a chocolate chip cookie batch of fun
AJ Wesley chapter 2 . 1/20/2012
Wonderful, Sculls! I loved all the great banter, and especially Dean's reliance on Sam-however reluctant-in their predicament. And then you turn the tables at the end and Dean gets to be protective big brother again. Just love it. Really nice, unique plot! Well done! I really enjoyed it!
sam's folly chapter 2 . 9/18/2011
Great story. Very well written and suspenseful. Also a clever premise! Not your run-of-the-mill fan fic.
phantomphan2000 chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
Haha, I love this! The last line really does it for me. :)

Amazing job! Thanks for posting!

~phantomphan~
phantomphan2000 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
This is awesome so far! You used some really interesting ideas in this, and I'm already yearning for more.

Great job!

~phantomphan~
Jane88 chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
I absolutely loved this story! Don't know how I could have missed it before. It's great to see the boys hunting together with Bobby. And I'm totally into witches, you never know what to expect of them. Your story had everything in it: a nice hunt, a bit of action, great humour, Cas making an appearance, some hurt Sam for me ;) ... And your writing is absolutely stunning, very nice to read and really good in character. Alright, I loved it! ;) Amazingly done, thanks!
zuimar chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
How do you come up with these amazing stories? This one was just brilliant, I love me some bad witches. Magda was a great character too, you caught me by a surprise that she was a ghost. Great lines as well, this one was the best though: "May they rest in pieces", LOL!
fatgymrat chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
wonderful! you're still by far the best writer I've ever read. Another masterpiece.

and I may or may not have peed myself at the last line :)
PADavis chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
Loved it - what a great concept and what a great story. Twilight douchebags - of course! Everything I love about your fics was right here in spades. Characterization, dialog, plot - yum.

Phoebe
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 2 . 6/1/2011
AW love, this was bloody awesome! I LOVE THIS! :) ACE!

JUST ace hun :)
Maz101 chapter 2 . 6/1/2011
Nice story! Unusual. Great work on all the witchy detail and convoluted interplay of witches and gypsies. And the Winchester/Bobby dialogue.

Congrats for getting it out there with RL pressures. Thanks.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »