Reviews for Three Wise Monkeys
MysteryMadchen chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
Loved this story. Thought it was very well done and very entertaining. Thanks so much for the wonderful story, Nicole. :)
apieceofcake chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
Nice treat to see a story from you :-) Enjoyed muchly thank you!
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I know there's other blind, deaf, mute stories out there and thought with the title this would be where you were heading. Especially when Sam didn't hear Dean with the blood in his ears and Dean's eyes was swollen shut. I'm a big limp Sam deaf or blind so I'm loving it, I'd love to see Bobby and Dean get their sight and voice back while Sam doesn't but I see the stories already finished so I know that's not an option. Loving the story and you did a fanominal job of portraying all three men, very enjoyable story to read, thanks. Nicole.
KKBELVIS chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
This would make a way cool episode.

I loved Dean not wanting his 'poppet' to be called a doll. LOL. Totally Dean!

Great banter.

Well done, friend. Well done!

Karen
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Oooooh, this is plot-rich and complex and marvelous! You show all of their strengths wonderfully. I'm loving this!
vonnie836 chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
What a twist or two. First the Roma witch can communicate with them and they also can communicate with one another, then the two bitch witches hurt them and try to age them. But it was great to see that Bobby thought of everything and they had the mirror buttons. Kinda sad that the Roma witch was dead, but the great thing was that she still saved them. Loved this story and some hurt Winchesters (especially Sammy) weren't to bad either. Hugs, Vonnie
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Amazing what you come up with. Really liked this. It fits so well in that Sam used to believe that not everything supernatural is evil. Here the Roma witch shows that she isn't evil, although bound by honor she has to fulfill the depth. Love the way she does it. I sure hope this will turn out well. Great chapter. Hugs, Vonnie
ccase13 chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
What a neat story! You do come up with novel setups for your fics.

I hope there will be much more late season 6 fictions after RoboSam was fixed. There could be lots more stories before Castiel falls(or rises?) to the dark.

Thanks for writing for us, a whole story for Memorial Day too.
SunnyZim chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
LOVED it as I love all your stories!:-D It hooked me right from the start - I loved the clever, well-thought out plot and the fun banter and humour between the brothers. I loved seeing Sam and Dean both being protective of each other and having to literally look out for each other's backs. I loved the way each of them was deprived of one of their senses - very nice touch:-D I loved the twist with Magda at the end, which I didn't see coming! And I LOVED the Twilight reference! Brilliant story as usual and I can't wait for more from you!;-D
Thorny Hedge chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
Absolutely delightful. Would make a great episode plot!
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I already love this! :)
Marianna Morgan chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
Thoroughly enjoyed this! :)
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
Ahh, the perfect way to start a day! This was fantastic! I was just thinking last night that I'd like to read a story with gypsy (curse) in it and this morning-there it is. Very cool. Thanks so much for sharing with us. Hope real life relents a bit and allows us some more lovely goodies from you soon.
Samantha V chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
When I first saw the title I thought that maybe the boys would be turned into monkeys and this is much better. Great story idea and you've got the voices and reactions of Sam, Dean and Bobby spot on.

Love the banter. Awesome job!
fifimom chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
very nicely written story. origonal, not too sappy with just the right amount of h/c and brotherly, fatherly love. AND GEN YAY! Thanks for writing and sharing.
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »