Reviews for Three Wise Monkeys
ncis-lady chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
Hahaha loved the ending! Nice to see the boys cracking jokes no matter what. Good story, it was fun to read!
ncis-lady chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Oh that's an interesting story! I like the fact that despite their "Handicaps", the boys are still the tough ones. As long as they have each other they can really deal with everything, right?

Voice recognition software is funny to listen to, one of my bosses at work was blind and he had this on his computer. He never called it a soab though LOL

I like Magda, and even though Dean might disagree, I think she really tried to protect the boys.

Now off to chapter 2 (it's 9.30 am and I ought to be on my way to uni but I guess I'll be late LOL)!
mamapranayama chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
Awesome story- I just loved all of the brotherly snark at the end. Thanks for sharing this. :D
bb1028 chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
So great. A literal example of the boys being each others' eyes and ears. The banter between the boys, and even Bobby, was perfect and made of awesome, and the hunt itself was really interesting. Sad that poor Magda had to go the way she did, but she definitely redeemed herself in the end.

Loved it :)
mamapranayama chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I'm so glad you've already posted the next chapter. I don't think I could have waited for more. Well, onward to the next part!
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4