Reviews for After The Incident
Centaurus chapter 89 . 12/2/2015
It is a very interesting story, hope for a good ending with Jate of course
Marla's Lost chapter 89 . 11/21/2015
Theresa? What a cliffhanger! There was a lot of action and brought about my favorite labrador - Vincent.

Great chapter - hope for more soon! I'm still hanging on!
vinzgirl chapter 89 . 11/20/2015
Good chapter. I'm glad someone is still writing for Lost.
eyeon chapter 89 . 11/20/2015
I really like the way this is all coming together! As long as you keep writing I'll keep reading (and begging for a happy ending -although I'll be really sad when this is over).
Guest chapter 88 . 10/17/2015
Wow, this story is epic! It's so well written and you have successfully managed to incoorperate all the different timelines without cofusing the storyline for the reader - seriously well done. You are a very talented writer:) Yay- Juliet is back! And i love how Richard fits into the plot.
Please keep updating the story, I think its fantastic and i will defo keep reading it!
Marla's Lost chapter 88 . 10/14/2015
Bobt:

I was cheering when I saw you posted this chapter. It had been a while so I needed to go back and reread the previous chapter to see where I was and you did not disappoint.

Wonderful action and suspense and I can't wait until Jack tries to figure out Juliet's message and how everyone will sink up(sp) in the present/past/future.

Great story and hope to read more soon.
eyeon chapter 88 . 10/13/2015
Bob bob bob bob bob bob bo BOB! I am SO glad you've continued! Well worth the wait to see it all coming together! I'm here until The End (and then some)
Marla's Lost chapter 87 . 1/28/2015
Is it a coincidence that I just looked at your profile and wondered when you were going to update and the next day you did! Yay!

Loved this - loved that he saw Isabella - sad that he couldn't stay but LOVED that his doctor was Juliet! So excited that Richard didn't die.

You are brilliant writer and you paint beautiful images with words.

eyeon chapter 87 . 1/27/2015
Yay Bob, you're back! I'm glad that no matter how long the wait you always come back! Now Richard has "found" Juliet! Or she has found him. Outstanding! I will always look forward to more!
Guest chapter 86 . 10/29/2014
What? Sawyer got Juilet back? When? How? Did I miss it?
Marla's Lost chapter 86 . 10/14/2014
Wow! That is all I can say to describe this chapter. You have everything in it and the details are so specific and graphically imaginable - I am there - standing by the coffin just as you wrote it.

Totally worth the wait and Dr. Chang's visit mixed with the idea of meeting back up with Richard Alpert - excited! *rubbing my hands together*

Love how you incorporated Kate's dad into a position of authority and you kept great details of the timeline in the beginning. This has to be my fav chapter so far!

eyeon chapter 85 . 7/9/2014
Excellent! Glad to see you're continuing this great epic! Really like the Widmore/Hawking back story-you're really add SO much that was needed to clarify the motives and actions! Always waiting for more...
Marla's Lost chapter 85 . 7/6/2014
Alex exhales a sigh of relief. "Then there's still time. The only way to fix the mess Ben Linus created is for all of us to do our part."
"And what part is that?" Kate asks.
"I need you to move the Island."*****Wow, not an easy task - who knows what will happens should that transpire - glad you brought Alex into the bix - does Ben know?

Good dialogue with Charles - we get a peek into his complex personality and I almost - "almost" like him.

Good chapter and I'm looking forward to more!

eyeon chapter 84 . 6/11/2014
Bob! You're baaaaaack! Hooray for another chapter! I still want to get the entirety of this story! (Ha! My login confirmation number was 4815-spooky :-)
Marla's Lost chapter 84 . 6/11/2014
Bob!

This was wonderful! You had me rivited at the plane being stopped by the military and laser sights on their chests, etc. Then to find that Desmond was there and that Sawyer was there ahead of time. Loved how you explained that underwater time travels differently and that the plane took months instead of what they thought.

Every chaper was very well written and I was once again drawn into your spell weaving abilities!

Loved the ending but don't they know the relationship between Christian and Jack or is that some thing obvious I missed?

thanks for the pick me up today!