Reviews for After The Incident
Marla's Lost chapter 87 . 1/28
Is it a coincidence that I just looked at your profile and wondered when you were going to update and the next day you did! Yay!

Loved this - loved that he saw Isabella - sad that he couldn't stay but LOVED that his doctor was Juliet! So excited that Richard didn't die.

You are brilliant writer and you paint beautiful images with words.

eyeon chapter 87 . 1/27
Yay Bob, you're back! I'm glad that no matter how long the wait you always come back! Now Richard has "found" Juliet! Or she has found him. Outstanding! I will always look forward to more!
Guest chapter 86 . 10/29/2014
What? Sawyer got Juilet back? When? How? Did I miss it?
Marla's Lost chapter 86 . 10/14/2014
Wow! That is all I can say to describe this chapter. You have everything in it and the details are so specific and graphically imaginable - I am there - standing by the coffin just as you wrote it.

Totally worth the wait and Dr. Chang's visit mixed with the idea of meeting back up with Richard Alpert - excited! *rubbing my hands together*

Love how you incorporated Kate's dad into a position of authority and you kept great details of the timeline in the beginning. This has to be my fav chapter so far!

eyeon chapter 85 . 7/9/2014
Excellent! Glad to see you're continuing this great epic! Really like the Widmore/Hawking back story-you're really add SO much that was needed to clarify the motives and actions! Always waiting for more...
Marla's Lost chapter 85 . 7/6/2014
Alex exhales a sigh of relief. "Then there's still time. The only way to fix the mess Ben Linus created is for all of us to do our part."
"And what part is that?" Kate asks.
"I need you to move the Island."*****Wow, not an easy task - who knows what will happens should that transpire - glad you brought Alex into the bix - does Ben know?

Good dialogue with Charles - we get a peek into his complex personality and I almost - "almost" like him.

Good chapter and I'm looking forward to more!

eyeon chapter 84 . 6/11/2014
Bob! You're baaaaaack! Hooray for another chapter! I still want to get the entirety of this story! (Ha! My login confirmation number was 4815-spooky :-)
Marla's Lost chapter 84 . 6/11/2014
Bob!

This was wonderful! You had me rivited at the plane being stopped by the military and laser sights on their chests, etc. Then to find that Desmond was there and that Sawyer was there ahead of time. Loved how you explained that underwater time travels differently and that the plane took months instead of what they thought.

Every chaper was very well written and I was once again drawn into your spell weaving abilities!

Loved the ending but don't they know the relationship between Christian and Jack or is that some thing obvious I missed?

thanks for the pick me up today!

eyeon chapter 82 . 5/17/2014
Still here and glad I found this as my alerts have gone off! Please keep going!
Craftygirl11 chapter 83 . 5/5/2014
I am glad you are back. Hope you keep posting now. Update soon.
Marla's Lost chapter 83 . 5/5/2014
Loved it so much I read it twice. I think the audience forgets that Ben used to be a nice kid and then when he became a father to Alex, he "tried" to be a nice man. But, Ben is Ben and everything he does has a purpose and I LOVE the way you write him.

I hope that the plane lands in Guam with no problems - love Lapidus and hope his character is frequented as much as possible in this story.

Thanks for updating - I really missed this.
Craftygirl11 chapter 82 . 10/17/2013
Your good at keeping people entertained, I'll give you that much. I thought you gave up on this story but I am glad that you didn't. So everyone is trying to save John Locke and Hurley, Jin, Sawyer, and Sayid are stuck at the well. Where are Jack and Claire? What about Kate? Are they going to find each other and finally leave the island? Update soon.
Marla's Lost chapter 82 . 10/16/2013
Bobt! I was so excited to see a new chapter that I almost spewed my coffee! Of course I stopped everything I was dong so I could read it.

Superior writing! This was action packed and very visual - I think this have been by far my favorite chapter. You had everyone in it and some twists I wasn't expecting - loved it! I almost (nearly almost) felt sorry for Ben and that's hard to do. But I think Ben redeemed himself nicely. The hostiles at the welll? I think they need a clue - haha.

My favorite line was the following: A gust of wind shoots through the open door, whipping Locke's long wispy hair like he were Moses standing on the shore of the Red Sea. "Don't tell me what I can't do."

Thanks for posting and hope to see another soon!

eyeon chapter 82 . 10/15/2013
Still here! Gonna have to re-read (but that's no problem)! I wouldn't mind slightly shorter spaces between updates :-) but an update is better than none.
Marla's Lost chapter 81 . 8/10/2013
Bobt- this was great! The mystery of "where did Claire go or when did Claire go" to Desmond being ordered to leave and not wanting to leave the Islanders behind - great stuff but I was really shocked that Penny's dad wanted to help? Didn't see that coming!

Then you end it with Ethan? totally off the wall!

Great chapter