Reviews for New Dreams
Guest chapter 3 . 2/2/2014
Oh my goodness... THE FROCOBO! yes someone else knows hcbailly :D
Envious sky chapter 9 . 3/16/2012
I like how the stories been going. But to be honest I only got the urge to review this chapter ( I was planning to review the next one or something) was because of what you mentioned in the auther's note. I never saw any trailers so the first time I got a good like of what hope looks like in xiii 2 was when I actually got the game. Since me and my sister got the crystal edition, we got this art book that came with it, and there was this picture of hope in there. And my friend, sister and me all started going (instead of going woah he certainly grew up like most people did) holy crap he's hot now, lightning that lucky bitch. it actually started an inside that that is currently spiraling out of control. but anyway nice story, keep up the good work.
0erbayunFang chapter 10 . 2/12/2012
awesome story. I don't have any ideas at all for it though :(

I have a story as well, if you want to read it, I need more reviewers, fair warning, it completely ignores the fact that Dajh should be crystal, so it's slightly AU.
PrinceNoctis chapter 9 . 1/8/2012
this story is great and really enjoying it, i really love the interection between hope and lightning and if the next chapter location is at the beach, i wonder what reaction will hope be once he saw light in beach attire. anyway, i would't mind a side story of aidan and vanille. Looking forward to the next chapter.

i was feeling really excited when hope and snow was in the ffxiii-2 trailer. when i first saw him i find that snow with no bandana is cool but than i suddenly feel that maybe he should put back his bandana after rewatching the trailers. hope was really cool, and i even look through the website to see if he's playable.
saturday101 chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
by the way that wasn't supposed to be an insult. the stories good...it's just that most of the pairings on this site don't make sense so sorry about that...
saturday101 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
What's with all the HopexLight lately, isn't it illegal!

Geez I leave the achives for a couple months...
xXAnime4LifeXx chapter 10 . 1/1/2012
N'aaw so cute. Do you have any idea how good you are? You have great chapters, none of the characters are ever OOC, I love your OC's (which is rare for me) and you are a darn good writer:)
AssasinZAssasin chapter 10 . 12/30/2011
I'm so sorry! You know i would love to but i'm really busy. I only managed to get this review in by myself without my buddy helping me is because you updated this within the last week of my holiday.

Yeah sure, my friend doesn't like reviews because he's also afraid of pissing people off but because it's my account, he places the blame on me instead...Either way, i hope it was good enuff for you. Judging by your reaction though, i'll be sure to let him know.

And unfortunately, i think i forgot most of the story so forgive me if i appear ignorant in this review.

Hell, i can't even update. Not once in this whole month of holidays. I have to try harder! It's something i can't get my friend to do because it's MY story...Damn it, i just need time! And that's what i don't have. Currently i have like 2 exams i need to study for and the rest is yet to come. And now my school is going to be pushing us harder.

Well, lookin forward to Inner Conflicts! Unfortunately He may have to take over for me again...

Umm, Ethan would be Snow and Serah's kid...Right? Hehe, school. Ironic, this chapter.

Sorry for ranting and barely having any review. Sorry about the beta too, i wish i could help but ! My schedule is packed up as sh!t and i only get breathing time on weekends.

Really sorry, may you hear from me again soon...Because that's god knows when. Until then, Adieu! Don't be surprised if my buddy takes over again.

Yours Truly,

AssasinZAssasin
Tsutsuhyakari chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
awesome i love this couple
cactaur117 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Hee hee I liked this story I don't usually like these stories with Lightning and Hope getting together romantically. But this was a cute story you should update it.
xXAnime4LifeXx chapter 9 . 12/29/2011
I haven't read this in a while, sorry. Anyway uber cute as always, I just love you LightxHope fanfics! You really make it worth reading and sticking too, it has that cuteness that makes me awekwardly smile:3 And OMG Hope is all grown up! I finally become 14 and what do they do, make him 24! I love his outfit though, it shows how much he's grown. Oh, if only he was playable! N'aaw Hope. *fangirl moment overr*
Fefisgbf13 chapter 9 . 9/26/2011
I would be nice to have a chapter centered on the kids )

"give your uncle Snow a hug" "Hell no!" giggles
AssasinZAssasin chapter 9 . 9/26/2011
"OH MY GOD I'm SO SORRY I REALLY AM!"

Hey there Yuxume. HopefulLight here(not the one on this site .). John sends his deepest regrets not being able to review for you. He was desperate though, so he begged me to do it for him. Seeing as you were worth it for John to acutally do that(he doesn't in real life, trust me)...He must be really into his writing work or you were actually that worth his time.

So, i decided to help him seeing as it's so rare to see him beg. Anyway, great job! I'm not as proficient at spotting errors as John though. So i can't do anything bout that sorry.

Judging from your reaction to John though, i'd imagine he had a great impact on you. That's a good thing about him...And the only reason he's my best friend.

He hopes you don't think any lesser of him for skipping out on the review. Unfortunately as he had probably stated he is busy. Like real busy. I saw firsthand the work he has to do. He had to do an animation on a zombie apocalypse, he has to do 2 newspaper article reports, one in eng one in chinese. He has to do his normal homework, he skipped a year so he had to catch up on stuff like maths, he has a presentation for ICT to work on, and he barely has time to even touch his computer, notwithstanding that his mom doesn't allow the use of computer on weekdays haha.

Anyway, about your story, it reminds me of John's story 'A fine picnic' did you read it? And he finally updated one story. He's so ecstatic and now he's already busy as hell. A poor life he leads, anyway if you're unlucky you can expect more reviews from me because John is busy as HEEEEEELLLLL. He hopes you will forgive him...He doesn't want to 'lose you as a friend' or so he says.

Anyway, good job! I can see your writing improving since chapter 1! i'm sure John had something to do with that. He's good at teaching. And he loves picking out grammar mistakes, so much that it pisses people off sometimes and if he makes a small mistake they jab fun at him.

So, Good luck with any future works, John sends his regrets, awesome work on this one...

Thats about my review in a handbasket.

Anyway, i have nothing much to say because i'm also pretty busy(nothing compared to John though).

Poor guy. Hope he gets out of it soon.

Yours Truly,

HopefulLight
Fefisgbf13 chapter 8 . 9/2/2011
you know I never liked HopexLightning paring,I saw the fan-art forgot the author now... but made me want to read some HXL and your story is awesome )
Sinnclaire chapter 8 . 8/11/2011
Whoa. Okaaaaaay. First of all, I apologize for not being able to review on Chapter 7. (I srsly thought I did, though. Hahaha.) Next, OMG I love this chapter! (Heeee.) ykw, I really love Vanille's Character here, as well as Aidan's. They're like, total opposites, and they mix together really well. Aidan's attitude is kinda like what I pictured Light as, when she lost her parents and had to change for her sister. And the end of the chapter was adorable. 3 The Estheim family is love. Haha. I just hope light's (lol look, their names lmao) illness or whatever isn't fatal, and that she won't go as early as her mom did. Haha. I'll just have to wait and see what happens next. Lol. G'luck! And don't stress yourself with updates. Take your time, I know what it's like to be busy lol. Like now. Sorry no breaks after the paragraphs. My phone won't do it haha. Well, jaa! Until next time. :) -Bella.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »