Reviews for The Wakfu Enyclopedia
hi chapter 1 . 6/24
I hope you will do a new chapter when there is more to know. I'm not french so finding out info can take time.
New Universe Returns chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
Is this an encyclopedia fic? Then it is a good one. Is this a one-shot or two-shot.
Pippalina chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
have you seen the 3 specials? they explain even more
also the Dofus series gives Joris and some characters form the specials a background, and some explanation for other things
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
Beautiful. Love it
NELSON-MAGNO chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Hi, I liked your text. Cool.
However I have some questions:
1. Did N travel many times?
2. How did The Comte help Nail out?
3. Why did you put 350 year at Goultard section? (Gultar was at 26th year Crimson Down and Les Shushus de Rushu take place at 24th year)
4. You think Phaeris died at Organax battle? How does Phaeris know the whole story?
5. What do you think the Twelve did after Ogrest battle?
6. Remember that just Ten gods gave life to the world.
If you know info about Wakfu The Guardians 2, It would be awesome that you reviewed it xD

Good post, Bye.
My nickname in dofus forum is this one too. (Spanish servers)
Riflemen526 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
My god, the lore to Wakfu is freaking AMAZING!
Slavok chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Thanks for writing this. I've been wanting to write a Wakfu story of my own, but I didn't have access to some of the supplementary materials, so I knew I'd have some holes. Your narrative was both professional and interesting, and if I ever do get around to writing my story, I'll be sure to reference you.
Salaeren chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
A very interesting read! Thank you for compiling this information and submitting it for our reading pleasure!
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
i like this
Eliza Aacher chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
This is really helpful! Thanks so much for making it. :)
Sniggyfrumps chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
While I am not entirely sure this passes for fanfiction, I am still glad you've written this down. It helped clear up a lot of things (especially since I don't play any of the games).